Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100382 wrote:
No I meant no one deserves to harassed like that. I’m for calling them out.

And I only harass people openly and publicly on the forum.

Yeah i know was only kidding hehe 😉

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

don’t worry about it doll, it’s the same with any forum, i stopped using a bodybuilding one after a while cos it was full of keyboard warriors who’d rather let their frustration out on other users rather than say something positive, or at least word things nicely

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m glad to see you’ve decided to stick around Redhead.

Please, if someone is sending you inappropriate private messages, forward them to me and I’ll make sure that person won’t be repeating his behavior.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;100382 wrote:
No I meant no one deserves to harassed like that. I’m for calling them out.

And I only harass people openly and publicly on the forum.

As it should be 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hamsternuts;100406 wrote:
don’t worry about it doll, it’s the same with any forum, i stopped using a bodybuilding one after a while cos it was full of keyboard warriors who’d rather let their frustration out on other users rather than say something positive, or at least word things nicely

JoeBoxer
Participant
@joeboxer

Which is why if the moderator who I think is less than able had geared this forum towards artist and everyone you wuldnt have people who aren’t passionate about the craft … well as much … no technical posts? Wtf!? I just joined and will probly b just leaving … all I see is my first tattoo! And people who want to showcase work … deff not for me ..

Amok
Participant
@amok
JoeBoxer;103759 wrote:
Which is why if the moderator who I think is less than able had geared this forum towards artist and everyone you wuldnt have people who aren’t passionate about the craft … well as much … no technical posts? Wtf!? I just joined and will probly b just leaving … all I see is my first tattoo! And people who want to showcase work … deff not for me ..

there are very good reasons for that (to not encourage or educate scratchers).

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i quite like the banter and insults lol its not coz they’re trying to bully you, or upset you, the blunt honesty is actually quite refreshing lol just keeps life inteersting! 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar
JoeBoxer;103759 wrote:
Which is why if the moderator who I think is less than able

Less than able to do what, exactly?

JoeBoxer;103759 wrote:
had geared this forum towards artist and everyone

Moderators are just that… moderators. They moderate behavior and enforce rules. They have nothing to do with making up those rules or gearing anything towards anyone.

JoeBoxer;103759 wrote:
… no technical posts? Wtf!?

The reasons are very plain and obvious for anyone who isn’t a scratcher looking to learn from people who took the correct path instead of taking it themselves.

JoeBoxer;103759 wrote:
I just joined and will probly b just leaving … all I see is my first tattoo! And people who want to showcase work … deff not for me ..

Great! Have a nice life.

nautilus
Participant
@nautilus

internet message boards are fucked up places with a bunch of losers trying to make themselves feel better by putting other people down.

THAT SAID, 1) do your god damned research, and get a good artist

2) if you like your tattoo, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, dont look for validation from these fools, there will always be people that dont like your ink, no matter how sick it is

and 3) if you have a shitty tat, you have to learn to accept it, or look into coverup/removal procedures. No one on the internet is going to make you feel better about a tattoo you yourself dont like….

well… im drunk –> HAVE A NICE DAY YO 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

1,2 and 3, blunt, to the point, accurate, hum, good post

nautilus, when you recover from your drink are you staying here with us losers to keep putting people down thru 2012 and beyond?

(jeshh, sometimes I am just too happy and well adjusted to hang out here)

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think everyone should just be drunk all the time, we’d all have loads of fun lol

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

I agree with Nautlis 3 points. I don’t say much on here as I am not an artist, so don’t feel qualified to comment technically. I know the style of work I like and will comment on that if I see some. But if all members were like me nothing would be said and it would be totally boring.
My point is …what is said in this forum is only a small part of having, getting and wanting tattoos. I am tattooed for me and If I am happy with it great if not I get it fixed.

nautilus
Participant
@nautilus
mrchen;104313 wrote:
nautilus, when you recover from your drink are you staying here with us losers to keep putting people down thru 2012 and beyond?

Oh I think I will stick around 😉 Y’all are pretty chill actually.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.