metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

That’s an awesome piece of work.

I’m on the south shore of MA so he’s not too far. I looked at his portfolio on the Boston Tattoo Convention website and he was one of my favorites along with Vinny Nguyen and it didn’t surprise me they are from the same shop (Timeless Ink). I’ve been looking for an artist for a tattoo idea I have – I just may have to drop them an email.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

That is amazing, holy shit

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

WTF WTF WTF ! I didn’t know tattoos could look so well done!:eek:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BoltThrower;96821 wrote:
WTF WTF WTF ! I didn’t know tattoos could look so well done!:eek:

Welcome to the world of quality tattoo artistry 🙂

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
ArniVidar;96875 wrote:
Welcome to the world of quality tattoo artistry 🙂

The fact that this guy is less than an hour from my home makes him a high choice for my conceptual second tattoo. Even though I don’t want a portrait, it seems this particualr shop (both artists) could pull something excellent off.

I’m currently inquiring of a particular artists would be interested doing my 2nd tattoo. If this artist says no, these guys will get a call/email from me.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I actually had never heard of that movie or seen that character so I thought it was a strange concept for a portrait tattoo. I agree it is well done although after looking at the shop website there is definitely some incinsistency in the artists’ work. I think their black and grey portraits are average at best.

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

Website is out of date. We have all our portfolios on Facebook and at the shop. Work on the website is 1-2 years old. Portraits on the website are done by vinny and he’s only been tattooing 3 years. Tuyen has been at it for 10. His work is consistent and beyond quality

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NickPrender;96889 wrote:
Website is out of date.

Never a good thing. That scares away potential customers 🙂

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

I agree however(and I mean this in the
Humblest ways) my boss is beyond booked without a website. 7 days a week. 10-8 for 3 months.He’s been thinking about taking it down. He whole heartedly believes in word of mouth. Doesn’t care about magazines etc. Although I believe he’d make covers

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Thats what I like to see! Well done 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NickPrender;96894 wrote:
I agree however(and I mean this in the Humblest ways) my boss is beyond booked without a website.

Well that’s good. I agree with your boss about Word of Mouth. It is by far the most efficient and reliable form of advertisement available. If you’re crap, that words gets out. If you’re awesome, that word gets out. People that are REALLY good just have enough to do, barring any specific problems like tiny hometowns and inability to leave and such stuff.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
ArniVidar;96897 wrote:
Well that’s good. I agree with your boss about Word of Mouth. It is by far the most efficient and reliable form of advertisement available. If you’re crap, that words gets out. If you’re awesome, that word gets out. People that are REALLY good just have enough to do, barring any specific problems like tiny hometowns and inability to leave and such stuff.

“Word of mouth” in Brandon:

http://www.atomictattoos.com/tampa-bay-tattoo-artists.html

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looks great. Love the way he still the sweat beads.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
NickPrender;96894 wrote:
I agree however(and I mean this in the
Humblest ways) my boss is beyond booked without a website. 7 days a week. 10-8 for 3 months.He’s been thinking about taking it down. He whole heartedly believes in word of mouth. Doesn’t care about magazines etc. Although I believe he’d make covers

If the website is not being kept up to date, it’s doing more harm than good. People look everything up online these days and that’s what they’re going by. Even if the word of mouth is great… someone can hear about an artist, then go look at the website and decide the person that recommended the artist was just high at the time judging by the 2 year old inconsistencies they see online.

It’s easy enough now to upload pics to Facebook or something similar, that I would actually recommend pulling the website down and redirecting people to whatever online presence IS being kept up to date.

Sweet color work on that one!

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

That’s just sick. One of my favorite movies and that tatt pays some serious homage!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.