goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Right I have a question with text tattoos on the wrist area what is the correct way to have it. I presumed it was so when you have your arm in the natural down by your side position other people could read it? I see alot of people with it so they can read it?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
goldengraemes;95858 wrote:
Right I have a question with text tattoos on the wrist area what is the correct way to have it. I presumed it was so when you have your arm in the natural down by your side position other people could read it? I see alot of people with it so they can read it?

Personally, I’d think that wrist tattoos especially would be for myself to read, not others.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok

it’s not too bad man, i wouldn’t be overly worried about it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JSho;95838 wrote:
I live in Nashville. I know Black 13 is a great shop. I think I’ll take it to them and see what they honestly think.

Timmy B is the man. I met him a couple weeks ago here in Seattle a real good dude. He won tattoo of the day all three days here. Oh and while your there pick up a t shirt they have some pretty cool t shirts. I’m actually wearing one now.

JSho
Participant
@jsho

Timmy B is phenomenal. Most of the crew at Black 13 is incredible. Consensus so far is that I should give it a while to at least heal completely and then go from there. I’ll probably get the touchups it needs in a couple weeks (the r has almost faded out completely) and then wait a few months and see what I think. Thanks for all the input, guys. Appreciate it.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.