MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf
maniacthw;95310 wrote:
To fit with the revolution theme, just put “Everyone has a story. Everyone.”

Nice Quote, ill think of that, and for the comic, of course, i’ll even write you a massage after i’ll read it.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
MaxZF;95312 wrote:
Nice Quote, ill think of that, and for the comic, of course, i’ll even write you a massage after i’ll read it.

Cool deal bro. Let me know.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I like it, would look 10x better without the quote though 🙂

What i don’t get is though you post a picture of your ink and expect people to not give a opinion. Have a sit down buddy and have a think.

MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf

Thank you 🙂

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz
maniacthw;95298 wrote:
If you’re not a hardcore anarchist, that was a stupid choice for a tattoo.

Hahahaha ahhahaha ahahahahahaaaaa… Please tell me that comment wasn’t serious. Even if it was, that makes it funnier, and sillier.

Imagine getting a tattoo simply because you like the design, or you were influenced by something, like a movie or book. I can’t wait until I get my ‘V’ tat. Although I have been know to start fires, and I once crushed a bus with a bulldozer just for fun. So I guess I earned mine…???? :rolleyes:

Congrats on the work. Looks good. I am such a fan.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Posting on a forum invites opinions – whether you like them or not 😉

That said, it looks nice and you like it so no worries, right? Welcome to the forum 🙂

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Fuck yeah, down with the man. With a tattoo like that it looks like you won’t be anonymous anymore.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I believe the quote from Fight Club is actually: “I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.” It is referring to letting go, freedom from responsibility, freedom from roles, etc. I know you don’t want to hear it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with freedom from a totalitarian government, which is the central theme in the V movie. In fact, I think V symbolizes hope, which makes the quote seem even more out of sync with the image.

The tattoo itself looks fairly well done though so congrats on the new ink. 🙂

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Watchmen was horrible

MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf

Thank you for the comments 🙂
and for the guy who talked about the sentence, even though i didnt want that will be any connection between V and the sentence, i maybe found a connection, but even if not, it doesnt matter because i didnt want to find any connection in the beggaring, there are 2 different movies so it doesnt matter lol

and why? watchman is a good movie, at least i liked it.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

What bothers me, is that people think that you need to have some deep profound reason for getting a tattoo. A tattoo is art work, it can have meaning, or it can be just like a picture or a drawing that you love. Doesn’t need to have a deep meaning. I have Amanda from SAW with a bear trap on her head on my forearm, does that mean I must be some psychopath that wants to go around and torture people? no, it means I loved that scene from that movie, and the visual / intensity that it brang

Adler
Participant
@adler
Parademic;95507 wrote:
What bothers me, is that people think that you need to have some deep profound reason for getting a tattoo. A tattoo is art work, it can have meaning, or it can be just like a picture or a drawing that you love. Doesn’t need to have a deep meaning. I have Amanda from SAW with a bear trap on her head on my forearm, does that mean I must be some psychopath that wants to go around and torture people? no, it means I loved that scene from that movie, and the visual / intensity that it brang

You’re right about the manings but that’s what the tv tattoo shows have created. A lot of newbies think that your tattoo has to have some deep meaning and you should be crying while telling the artist the story behind it or you shouldn’t get that tattoo. I do have a few that have meaning but I’m past that and now just get things that I think look cool.
And I’m just not a big fan of taking a nice image tattoo and cluttering it up with sentences which are supposed to be life mottos or something. Maybe a couple of words but to me too much text takes away from the original tattoo. Just a personal opinion.

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

It’s Miami links fault for shocking the “story behind each tattoo”. People watch to much tv. It’ll rot yer brain.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Kaleoz;95479 wrote:
Hahahaha ahhahaha ahahahahahaaaaa… Please tell me that comment wasn’t serious. Even if it was, that makes it funnier, and sillier.

Imagine getting a tattoo simply because you like the design, or you were influenced by something, like a movie or book. I can’t wait until I get my ‘V’ tat. Although I have been know to start fires, and I once crushed a bus with a bulldozer just for fun. So I guess I earned mine…???? :rolleyes:

LOL totally bro! I got a swastika also, though I’m not a NAZI… Fuck off, it stands for something different. Oh, and I got a cross though I’m not religious. LOLZ!! Silly bastards.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I have an asian dragon tattoo, therefore I am in the chinese mafia.

Anyway, have to disagree a little with the sentiments about not bothering to put meaning into a tattoo. I just think you’re more likely to not regret your tattoo in 30 years if it has a nice story behind it. You can easily get a tattoo that both looks cool and holds some meaning to you. I reckon your reason for getting a Saw tattoo, Para, it a legitimate one. I’m talking more about someone picking a flash piece or something from google images for no other reason that it that looks cool

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.