DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

52226369.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Lookin good, man! I’m a little disappointed that you chose not to incorporate that moon into the back ground, but I guess you only have so much room. Keep us posted!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

YEAH IM GETTING THE MOON DONE THIS FRIDAY! THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG PROJECT… oops sorry for the caps. but yeah like i mentioned b4 any thoughts on a filler would be nice! thanks guys

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking great!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Awesome, man. The moon really completes the piece. I think I might be as excited about this project as you are! Thanks, man, you just totally convinced me that this is the ONLY thing I want to do with my life. I haven’t been this excited about anything for years. Update every phase, PLEASE!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89209 wrote:
Awesome, man. The moon really completes the piece. I think I might be as excited about this project as you are! Thanks, man, you just totally convinced me that this is the ONLY thing I want to do with my life. I haven’t been this excited about anything for years. Update every phase, PLEASE!

I WILL I PROMISE! yeah man i been wanting this piece since i was younger. i been collaborating with the artist to get exactly what i want and so far im super happy! wait till you see what he has in store for the other 3 horsemen. we been talkin ideas over and the whole job scope just feels right you know? i just turned 26 and this is something im doing for me.

i just wish i had more money to finish this faster! lol every week ill get something done tho. just hard when you have a baby you know? lol

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, I understand the almost addictive nature of the thing, but I also understand ya gotta feed the fam. Go at your own pace, bro.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

yeah after this week its pretty much gonna be every other week so it should get done pretty soon. (wishful thinking) but yeah i got mouths to feed now… haha freshly married for a year…. this family shits still new to me!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

went last friday and did 2 more hours… almost done with one horse… 3 more to go

any thoughts how to add the seal??

armqz.jpg

arm2yj.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Lookin wicked, bro! Um, seal?

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89593 wrote:
Lookin wicked, bro! Um, seal?

YEAH THE PASSAGE MENTIONS seals and scrolls being opened

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Oh, yeah, okay. Lemme think on it and I’ll see what I can come up with.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.