Icky
@

I don’t know how to upload a picture from my phone, so I guess I’ll just describe my tattoo and what I’m thinking about getting done sat night.
I have Icarus tattood down my inner forearm vertically and a set of black,shaded white and red wings coming out where the C is in Icarus, now I’m wanting to have an Icarus theme from my wrist to my elbow.
Here’s what I’ve come up with, I’ve thought of a sun and several things, but last night I thought of something new that would be pretty interesting, I just want some opinions.
The bottom of my wings now extend to my inner wrist and stop about 3 inches from where my palm starts, I was thinking of the classic water waves going around my wrist and on the opposite side of my current tattoo, an arm reaching up out of the water reaching with the fingers slightly curled in, shaded cloud designs above both tattoos but still right under my elbow, have the clouds maybe a little less than half way down connecting both tattoos, there could be water dripping off of the hand and maybe even rays of light coming through the clouds.
I wish I could show you the pictures but until I figure out how from my iPhone, this is the best I’ve got.
Btw the arm coming out of the water wouldn’t be a whole arm, but rather the elbow to fingertips.

Thanks for any input

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Are you using your phone for the site?
Can’t you hook your phone up to your computer with USB cables and upload the pics from your phone to your computer?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

a picture is worth a thousand words…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.