noboostnogo
Participant
@noboostnogo

I have two crossed flags on my right arm and i want to add another one to it, eventually i want to get a half sleeve. I was born in Uruguay and i have been living in the US all my life thats the meaning of the two crossed flags. I want to get something else on my right arm, more visible when i wear a short sleeve shirt.

tattoo.jpg

I was thinking something in the lines of a wolf howling up to the flags like this
googleimg.jpg
wolfs to me are loyal and independent, fearless and gentle, and also represent wisdom and mystery

or do you guys have any ideas or opinions?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it.
When flexing in a picture the key is to look like your not flexing.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;87248 wrote:

HAHA! actually spat my drink out

noboostnogo
Participant
@noboostnogo
buttwheat;87248 wrote:

LOL:D
I honestly wasnt flexing i was resting that hand on my other arm which was holding to phone to take a picture. i had just gotten home from the gym tho thats why i took the pic lol

are there any members on here with mad photoshop skills that could photoshop this?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What exactly do you want doing to it?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Isn’t this the Corvette emblem?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;87283 wrote:
Isn’t this the Corvette emblem?

i thought that but didn’t want to say anything incase i was wrong

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
noboostnogo;87251 wrote:
LOL:D
I honestly wasnt flexing i was resting that hand on my other arm which was holding to phone to take a picture.

Cough cough bullshit cough cough. Dude your forearm is the dead giveaway.

Yeah just take that to your tattooist and say “hey man could you tat up this tribal wolf right under my corvette emblem” Then botta bing you got yourself a new tattoo.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
buttwheat;87309 wrote:
Cough cough bullshit cough cough. Dude your forearm is the dead giveaway.

Yeah just take that to your tattooist and say “hey man could you tat up this tribal wolf right under my corvette emblem” Then botta bing you got yourself a new tattoo.

It doesn’t really have to be a true tattoo artist either. He may be lucky enough to have a mate who can ‘tattoo’ out of his very own kitchen.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie Tom;87315 wrote:
It doesn’t really have to be a true tattoo artist either. He may be lucky enough to have a mate who can ‘tattoo’ out of his very own kitchen.

I did that mistake so please for the love of god ignore Aussie Tom and get yourself to a well known Consistant GOOOODDDD artist.

noboostnogo
Participant
@noboostnogo
WardyInk;87252 wrote:
What exactly do you want doing to it?

i want the two tattoos to flow together i dont want it to seem like its just two random ass tattoos on the same arm.

And yeah it is the old corvette emblem, ive been racing corvettes at the dragstrip for yrs now thats why my username is no boost no go, my drag vette has a pt88 turbo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
noboostnogo;87336 wrote:
i want the two tattoos to flow together i dont want it to seem like its just two random ass tattoos on the same arm.

And yeah it is the old corvette emblem, ive been racing corvettes at the dragstrip for yrs now thats why my username is no boost no go, my drag vette has a pt88 turbo.

you said you got the tattoo because you was born in Uruguay but now live in the states? Now your saying it’s because you race corvette’s which is it?

noboostnogo
Participant
@noboostnogo
WardyInk;87337 wrote:
you said you got the tattoo because you was born in Uruguay but now live in the states? Now your saying it’s because you race corvette’s which is it?

lol its all of them, the vorvette sign has a checkered flag and something else, i took the corvette sign and replaced the flags with my own

noboostnogo
Participant
@noboostnogo

i just took this idea and made it the way i wanted it

vette.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

now where getting somewhere 😉

Cool dude, go to your artist and see what he thinks can be done with it dude

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.