Participant
@fearofthedark

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Marcus

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

At this stage it is hard to say at this point but it is still there thats for sure.
I am currently having a very small japanese symbol covered with a half sleeve and mine still needs more shading.

Are you going colour or black and grey.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

I’m pretty sure he said color as I let my artists just do what they feel is best.

Cheers,
Marcus

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i vote for color…………..that is a lot of black going on there………

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Yes color is what he will be doing. I can’t continue it though until June so I’m pretty bummed.

Cheers,
Marcus

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I forget.. have we seen what’s under there?

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Back under my old user I posted. I have finally started to cover it up, after I believe over a year ago I posted that.

Cheers,
Marcus

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

What I can make out so far looks pretty decent. Hard to tell in some parts where the old tattoo is darkest, but it looks like the beginnings of something promising.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Right now I’m too lazy to take a crap load of photos with different angles, so I finally finished my cover-up, except the need to darken a few areas.

Here is a teaser until im not extremely lazy.

Amok
Participant
@amok

looks good man

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s looking good man! be sure to keep us posted with some pictures.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm.. that doesn’t really cover it up much in the red and yellow.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I guess this is why coverup artists are necessary for doing coverups. While the tattoo looks real good it doesnt coverup the old one very well. It looks like it was a tattoo that you chose and just put on over the old one instead of designing it to do the coverup. Then again what the hell do I know.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Thanks Everyone!

@buttwheat
– yea you are correct, he is not a cover up artist by any means. I’m happy, I was glad to give him a bit of a challenge as he told me he’s not a cover up master but always likes venturing out of his comfort zone. He’s my artist and always will be. Good thing is I have nothing left to cover-up so all original designs from here on out.

More photos will be posted later tonight.

Cheers,
Marcus

livetothefullest
Participant
@livetothefullest

Looks good, you don’t have any more cover-ups until you decide you don’t want one of your original designs anymore,:) just kidding, congrats on the new ink

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.