BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Hey, I’m getting my 2nd tattoo on Saturday, HOPEFULLY, and I was just wondering what sort of pain I should expect. I have been tattooed before, but, it was on my shoulder. 3 hours in the chair this time around.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
BossNass;83490 wrote:
Hey, I’m getting my 2nd tattoo on Saturday, HOPEFULLY, and I was just wondering what sort of pain I should expect. I have been tattooed before, but, it was on my shoulder. 3 hours in the chair this time around.

Cool! What do you plan on getting?

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Brambles twisting around my left arm, with three big red roses somewhere. And at the bottom a scroll of some sort that says Dad.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
BossNass;83496 wrote:
Brambles twisting around my left arm, with three big red roses somewhere. And at the bottom a scroll of some sort that says Dad.

Sounds cool.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I will definitely post pictures when its done.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Everyone’s pain tolerance is different. but three hours on your arm should be no sweat.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I thought so. I just thought I’d put the question out there. Another one, whats the average rate for freehand?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
BossNass;83523 wrote:
whats the average rate for freehand?

I would assume the same as regular rate. The word freehand scares me. I don’t know if the majority of freehand tattoo are crap because they are freehand work or if crappy tattoo are called freehand because they are crap.

Adler
Participant
@adler

What the hell are “brambles” ?

clay1680
@

yea three hours of your arm will be a breeze, i had a session that long on my upper arm and it gets annoying as im sure it might have on your shoulder but not unbareable by any means. and yea im gonna have to google brambles because i know about those as much as i know what my asshole looks like

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
clay1680;83538 wrote:
i know about those as much as i know what my asshole looks like

You just need to be more flexible

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

^^^^^^^^ (x_x)

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Brambles, basically small vine like things with thorns on them.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Expect the worse pain of your life some say worse than childbirth:rolleyes:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.