GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon

Lion tat on for my left calf.

Shamrock tat for my right calf.

On my left arm, I have a Dragon. Above that, I plan on getting a Sword with Roses wrapped around it, for my kids. My son’s middle name is Owen, which means Young Warrior (the sword) and my daughter’s middle name is Rose (the rose).

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

I really like the Celtic cross thats nice

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

I really dig the celtic cross, I dont know if i like the lion so much, but i think the sword idea is awesome

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

That lion is about as gay as two dudes fucking, no offense. The shamrock on the other hand is awesome, I like that. The sword is a really good idea, and if done right will look brilliant.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

agreed, shamrock is ok, but the tribal lion is terrible. Tribal animals in general are pretty dumb and pointless.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m going to jump on the band wagon here. The lion is gayer then the Logo network. the shamrock could rock.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
buttwheat;83469 wrote:
I’m going to jump on the band wagon here. The lion is gayer then the Logo network. the shamrock could rock.

What the hell is the Logo Network?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
GreenDragon;83481 wrote:
What the hell is the Logo Network?

A gay TV network

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
buttwheat;83485 wrote:
A gay TV network

It really is sad that you know that. I won’t ask how much you watch it.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

It really is sad that you want that tribal lion.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon

Damn. Why so much hate on the Lion?

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

with all of the great lion tattoos around, why in the hell would you settle for a tribal one? I mean, there was just an entire topic devoted to lion tattoos with some really great examples.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Don’t get me wrong, lions make good tattoos, just not tribal lions.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
Bixler;83495 wrote:
with all of the great lion tattoos around, why in the hell would you settle for a tribal one? I mean, there was just an entire topic devoted to lion tattoos with some really great examples.

Got a link?

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
BossNass;83493 wrote:
It really is sad that you want that tribal lion.

As soon as i read this i yelled out “BURN!!”

Anyway, the tribal lion is getitng alot of negative feedback because, like we said, it sucks. As does that style of tribal, and tribal animals in general. No reason to get that tribal lion when you could get an awesome realistic looking lion instead. It would be such a better tattoo in every way. Besides, that style of tribal is just a trend that wont die, even though it should. There is so much you can do with a tattoo, why waste your time, money and skin on something that will always be inferior?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.