albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

went wednesday to have some more ink added.

finished the inside of the shield, added clouds, touched up the outline and eye on my first tatt. changed the color of the eye to green instead of blue, looks better now.

IMAG0391.jpg
IMAG0393.jpg
IMAG0392.jpg

its coming along. going back tomorrow to make another appointment.

clay1680
@

nice i like it man, but it just seems the tribal is out of place or done seprate from the whole piece. i could b wrong n maybe its just my aesthetics to think it would have looked better without the tribal

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
clay1680;82429 wrote:
nice i like it man, but it just seems the tribal is out of place or done seprate from the whole piece. i could b wrong n maybe its just my aesthetics to think it would have looked better without the tribal

yeah i know what you mean. it does look a little off with it there but i want to cover that arm only (for now at least lol) and that arm is about myself and my life. that design i did when i was younger and well you know how that goes when you’re younger, at that time i didnt think i’d want to be covering the whole arm but things chage, now i’m just trying to work with it… fck it oh well, nothing is perfect.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Looking good! The crest looks much better now.:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t know maybe it needs your name somewhere in it.;)

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
buttwheat;82446 wrote:
I don’t know maybe it needs your name somewhere in it.;)

lol… i still have a last name… hmmm

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

my brother and me had an appointment yesterday. i just had this added and darkened for now. my brother had the majority of the session on his arm. wish my phone hadn’t died so i could take pics of his.

IMAG0458.jpg
IMAG0457.jpg
IMAG0459.jpg

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

I like it… i’m not really sure I understand the whole story that’s being told, but the ink itself, I like.

–tom

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
StandardIssue;83763 wrote:
I like it… i’m not really sure I understand the whole story that’s being told, but the ink itself, I like.

–tom

thanks… not much of a story there other than its things about myself

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Yeah man,

like… I get the crest…

But is there something deeper with the clock…or perhaps the eyes inside the tribal?

^^more specifically the clock, and what time does it say and why??? (that’s kinda buggin me, lol) and I like your tribal even though I’m not really a fan of tribals at all, but the color and the eye have got me wondering if there’s anything more going on there…

–tom

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
StandardIssue;83774 wrote:
Yeah man,

like… I get the crest…

But is there something deeper with the clock…or perhaps the eyes inside the tribal?

^^more specifically the clock, and what time does it say and why??? (that’s kinda buggin me, lol) and I like your tribal even though I’m not really a fan of tribals at all, but the color and the eye have got me wondering if there’s anything more going on there…

–tom

the clock is pointing to 10:16, 10/16 is my bday and i didnt want to put just a date and i always thought about doing it in the form of a clock (weird i know)

the “tribal” wasnt really meant to be tribal, it actually says my name. its a design i did when i was in my late teens and wanted it as my first tatt, the eye really has no meaning other than i liked it lol cant really tell you why either lol.

i’ve always been kind of artistic so all these designs are mine, except the clouds i just like that style.

i’ll be going further down too. will be doing some autumn leaves falling down maybe swirling around the arm. in color.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

looks good man. Do you trim your underarm hair?

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
buttwheat;83778 wrote:
looks good man. Do you trim your underarm hair?

thanks and yes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.