ToxicTori
Participant
@toxictori

so yay i got my first big peice today it took five hours and $250.00 but it was all worth it !!
my betty page is sitting on a big purple iced cupcake wearing roller derby skates i told the artist her inspiration for color was katy perrys california girls and she rocked that shit to the fullest i dont think anybody could have done it any better then she did !!!
i cant stop looking at it!! lol tell me what you think its in my album

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

and the picture of said tattoo is?

ToxicTori
Participant
@toxictori

its in my album i dont know how to post it in the thread sorry kinda new to this

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nicely done Congrats.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

thread_is_worthless.jpg

lol

ToxicTori
Participant
@toxictori

lol first of all thank you buttwheat for putting the picture up for me you kick ass and im glad you like it i noticed your one of the tuffer ones in the crowd to please !! and second lol im from louisiana and i could barely understand what pichers was but i get it know so point takin thanks!! lol

Adler
Participant
@adler

I admit when I read 5 hours and $250 I was scared but it looks pretty good. I’d like to see a bigger picture but from what you, um buttweheat, posted it looks nice. Also seems to fit the arm well. I’d still like to know how you got a pretty nice tattoo for only that much. Congrats.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

that cup cake is top notch! very nice!

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
Adler;82013 wrote:
I admit when I read 5 hours and $250 I was scared but it looks pretty good. I’d like to see a bigger picture but from what you, um buttweheat, posted it looks nice. Also seems to fit the arm well. I’d still like to know how you got a pretty nice tattoo for only that much. Congrats.

^^^couldn’t have said it better myself!

–tom

ToxicTori
Participant
@toxictori

i still have to take better pics the one buttwheat posted for me was the one in my album the artist liz took with her phone ans sent me but i will def take and post better pics for everybody , i got lucky i guess the chick works at a small shop but her schedule stays packed i had to wait three week to get my appointment but obvioulsy it was worth the wait she has one awards for some of her work she is ahhmazing she went to school for graphic design and art something but said tattooing was destiny she just found herself doing it she has seven years under her skin lol anywho sorry didnt mean to ramble but ill have pics up soon !!

Adler
Participant
@adler
ToxicTori;82021… wrote:
i had to wait three week to get my appointment but obvioulsy it was worth the wait…

Sorry, this sounds a little funny because three weeks is absolutely nothing to have to wait for an appt. The artists that can take you in immediately are usually the ones to shy away from.

ToxicTori
Participant
@toxictori

i know but i was just sooo ready lol

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i like it……………..

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Some artists you can wait for Months and month even years. It puts your mind at rest when they have a few weeks on there list as it shows they have a client base.
Not a bad piece at all for a very low price. Enjoy!

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Looks great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.