juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Hey guys, need some ideas. I want it half sleeve. I want to put a dragon, but do you think will it fit? Can anyone give me nice ideas. Thanks

azcbrt.jpg

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

I don’t think you’re going to fit a dragon around what you’ve got now. Are you open to your new work overlapping/covering part of your old work?

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

I would just carry on the skull theme to be honest. A dragon would just look out of place. Speak to your tattooist and see what he/she recommends, but i personally would stick to the skull/graveyard theme.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Joshy;79944 wrote:
I would just carry on the skull theme to be honest. A dragon would just look out of place. Speak to your tattooist and see what he/she recommends, but i personally would stick to the skull/graveyard theme.

I definitely agree with this, I don’t think a dragon would fit with this. Maybe a snake and some roses or something but the skull can certainly be turned into more of a half sleeve.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano
Joshy;79944 wrote:

Yeah. Maybe I should go with a skull graveyard theme.

suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

Is your other arm bare? Start your dragon there.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Hey guys, do you think this design will still fit? Can this be still possible?

105pjpc.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

do you mean addeing the headdress to your existing ink???

if so, the headress would wrap around your arm and shoulder,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be cool but it wouldn;t look flat like the picture…….

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano
reefdiver;80032 wrote:
do you mean addeing the headdress to your existing ink???

if so, the headress would wrap around your arm and shoulder,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be cool but it wouldn;t look flat like the picture…….

But is it possible? What if i make it colored? Will the headdress covered the background of my existing tattoo? Thanks BTW

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Man you need to move on to other parts of the body or start getting some laser sessions done on that and get a cover up that you want.

Adler
Participant
@adler
juanguizano;80040 wrote:
But is it possible? What if i make it colored? Will the headdress covered the background of my existing tattoo? Thanks BTW

I don’t think that would work as a cover but I’m not an artist.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano
buttwheat;80044 wrote:
Man you need to move on to other parts of the body or start getting some laser sessions done on that and get a cover up that you want.

Laser session? Tattoo removal?

Stutter
Participant
@stutter

Put the dragon on your forearm.

odrag29
Participant
@odrag29

wooh i think this would look good on you

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Guys thanks for the reply. Im going to visit a tattoo shop and ask for their opinion. Hopefully this will work. Thanks GUYS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.