reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
ShauniMay;79625 wrote:
I wanted this because im a model,

what do you model ??? would wrist tatoos be a detriment to getting modeling jobs?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Looking at the pic I would say alt model or something judging the hair.:D

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Very nice! The last gift on earth my mom would get me is tattoos. Enjoy.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Isn’t “model” code word for stripper sometimes? I went out with a chick that was a “model” well it took me a couple of weeks to figure out she “modeled” at a club called the landing strip.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;79844 wrote:
Isn’t “model” code word for stripper sometimes? I went out with a chick that was a “model” well it took me a couple of weeks to figure out see “modeled” at a club called the landing strip.

Figures..the boyfriend is always the last to know.

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay
reefdiver;79639 wrote:
what do you model ??? would wrist tatoos be a detriment to getting modeling jobs?

I do alternative modelling and due to that its probably a good thing that i have tattoos haha, it will probably help me rather than hinder me ๐Ÿ™‚ . As a model im expected to be “perfect”. Bows are added to a package to make them appear “perfect” however my bows are uneven and dont match…to show that although things can appear to be perfect, they still hold imperfections. Just like me as a model ๐Ÿ™‚

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Haha it could be for some people ๐Ÿ˜› but it definitely isnt for me! My brain doesnt like to let me multi-task. I couldnt stand on stage, dance to music, and strip at the same time. This…would result in a hospital trip for me! haha

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay
Tajen;79492 wrote:
Those ARE cute. I’m surprised you went with such visible ink for your first. Wish my parents would contribute to my tattoos; they HATE the fact that I have permanent artwork!

Ive wanted these tattoos for a while, and although they are on my wrists i can hide them if i want to. But i plan to wear my ink with pride, so i dont mind if people see them ๐Ÿ™‚
My parents were happy to do it, due to the fact that it now gives them permission to go and get another haha. They’re both big tattoo fans ๐Ÿ™‚ which is pretty cool! haha

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

They are cute.. Good line work.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.