ShauniMay
Participant
    @shaunimay

og9hte.jpg
Finally got my first tattoos.
These were my birthday present from my parents. I absolutely love them.
Let me know what you think ๐Ÿ™‚

"I am a canvas of my experiences, my story is etched in lines and shading, and you can read it on my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my stomach. "
รขโ‚ฌโ€ Kat Von D
Stutter
Participant
    @stutter

You have sweet parents. I’m glad you’re enjoying them.

ShauniMay
Participant
    @shaunimay
Stutter;79459 wrote:
You have sweet parents. I’m glad you’re enjoying them.

I know right! haha. They both love tattoos so when i asked if i could have them for my birthday they took me to get them priced up the next day haha.

"I am a canvas of my experiences, my story is etched in lines and shading, and you can read it on my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my stomach. "
รขโ‚ฌโ€ Kat Von D
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Nice and Happy Birthday

ShauniMay
Participant
    @shaunimay

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜€

รขโ‚ฌโ€ Kat Von D
Adler
Participant
    @adler

Congrats on the ink and happy birthday. Mine is in June, think your parents will get me a tattoo also? Just asking.

BigZach
Participant
    @bigzach

I’ll take one too please ๐Ÿ˜€

ShauniMay
Participant
    @shaunimay

Haha ๐Ÿ˜› I dont think so ๐Ÿ˜› They’ve both refused to pay for any more tattoos until after they’ve both got theirs done ๐Ÿ˜›

รขโ‚ฌโ€ Kat Von D
stubarber
Participant
    @stubarber

Pretty good stuff.
Is there signifigance in bows-on-wrists, or do you just like them as visual accessories?

Despoina
Participant
    @despoina

Cute tattoos! Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ™‚