buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
goldengraemes;79801 wrote:
Am i missing something here this looks a bit weak? The others are great but whats up with the scabby face on the right? is that healing?

I don’t have any good pics of this. That picture was taken right after she got done with it So after a 6 hour session on it it is leaking a little bit of crud.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just thought I would update this with the latest one. This is when it was fresh It didn’t heal well.

97cf0848.jpg

KittyHawk
Participant
@kittyhawk

That piece is STUNNING. Thank you for sharing. It makes me think of The Old Man and the Sea. 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Thank You.

downriver
Participant
@downriver
buttwheat;81290 wrote:
Just thought I would update this with the latest one. This is when it was fresh It didn’t heal well.

97cf0848.jpg

I like this concept but whats up with the fishes bill? The water looks nothing like the original reference either, the original looked better. I won’t even offer an opinion on the the two fisherman. Not horrible but not great either…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
downriver;82597 wrote:
I like this concept but whats up with the fishes bill? The water looks nothing like the original reference either, the original looked better. I won’t even offer an opinion on the the two fisherman. Not horrible but not great either…

Yes the bill could be sharper but I think it looks wonky in that pic because it is going over my collar bone.
I love the way the water turned out. Dude the fishermen are suppose to be nondescript. Fuck their heads are smaller then a bb. Thanks for your opinion any of my other tattoos that you don’t like?

downriver
Participant
@downriver
buttwheat;79450 wrote:
c0ce8122.jpg

This one could use some work, the rest look decent, not something I’d want but that’s just a matter of taste.

Cheers.

highguage
@

Not too sure how i feel about these. A little too cartoonish for me. In all honesty I feel that last one you showed to be of below par quality compared to the others. The man on the right looks funny and oddly shaped,the bill is very poorly done as well. But if you likie it that is what counts. thanks foir sharing them with us.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
downriver;82622 wrote:
This one could use some work

What do you think could be done to it? (the face of the Snow Miser is leaking blood and plasma in the photo).
I do value your opinion as long as your not just sore because I thought you rushed that leaf as compared to the snake.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
highguage;82624 wrote:
A little too cartoonish for me.

I get that but they are cartoon characters so doing them realistic wouldn’t be good.;)

downriver
Participant
@downriver
buttwheat;82630 wrote:
What do you think could be done to it? (the face of the Snow Miser is leaking blood and plasma in the photo).
I do value your opinion as long as your not just sore because I thought you rushed that leaf as compared to the snake.

I think it could use some linework, it is cartoony so why not sharpen it up with cartoony lines a bit? It would make it pop more. It also needs some darker shading, the whole thing looks washed out and would benefit from some darker shadows.

I’m not sore because you gave your opinion on my tattoo, i said that on my post. Admittedly I do enjoy giving some honest feedback to someone who so quickly gives theirs to everyone else when, to be honest I normally wouldn’t have bothered…

norbertcpu
Participant
@norbertcpu

wow where did you get these done they look amazing!!! detail is fantastic on all of them

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
norbertcpu;82679 wrote:
wow where did you get these done they look amazing!!! detail is fantastic on all of them

Thank you. They are done by different artists done at tattoo conventions.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I actually like the way they look. All the pieces look how they are supposed to, by my guess at least.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.