alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

so far this what i have i still have to fix some stuff to so yeah i know its not all that but let me know what you you think honest opinions are always the best soon ima finish it all with backround and im only missing a little bit if u got any ideas on wat type of backround to use let me know

oisin
Participant
@oisin

hey it all looks amazing

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

thanks bro im working on it still got some stuff to fix by the end of this month ill post more pics on the 12th i got an appointment

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

I always enjoy going to my tattooer of choice and letting them have fun with the filler…dealers choice!

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

he wants to do like a traditional backround because i have a traditional rose and dagger and straight razer but idk if thats gonna go good with it like the little stars and Xs stuff like that what do you think

Grizwhiz02
Participant
@grizwhiz02

Simply put, Awesome!

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

That will totally work but also if you goto a really good artist that can do good small tattoos you can do simple small filler like straight razors, crosses, coffins, and other things that are simple but “cool” to throw in the mix.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Absolutely love it! Looks great. As for filler, I agree, let your artist just “have at it!”.:D

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

thanks to everybody yeah i already got a straight razer but maybe i will add a coffin maybe a cross and then just go with the traditional backround with the little stars and xs stuff like that i aprreciate it though

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
alex305fl;78761 wrote:
thanks to everybody yeah i already got a straight razer but maybe i will add a coffin maybe a cross and then just go with the traditional backround with the little stars and xs stuff like that i aprreciate it though

Cool. even if you have the stuff tattooed larger I think sometimes small filler of the same things rather than just stars and dots add character. look fwd to the pictures.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

thanks bro yeaaa on the 12th of this month im going to add to my other arm so i will do an update of that nxt month im goin to continue this arm. on my right arm im goin to do blk and grey i will keep yall updated on that so you could let me know wat u think

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Sounds good…..look forward to pics!

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

yeaaa 4sure on the 12 i will keep u updated any ideas of wat to do on my left lower arm i already got my inner forearm done with a clown if you look in my album you will see it is sais i just want to do the top im going blk grey for my right arm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.