DjTaras
Participant
@djtaras

Nice Oldschool tattoo

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets
vizzielover;78455 wrote:
Love the brilliance of the colour, and very nice placement, overall I like it. Are you thinking of joining them all together though, or leaving each tat as an individual?

yes actually i am but i don’t know how.. do u have any suggestions ?

Grizwhiz02
Participant
@grizwhiz02

I really am diggin’ the colors. Nice!

clay1680
@

nice colors all seem to compliment eachother very well. also the lady with the headdress looks great. i think if you keep getting bright-ass colors your whole arm will b awesome.

clay1680
@
joeybuckets;78736 wrote:
yes actually i am but i don’t know how.. do u have any suggestions ?

with a smokey color field of haze with maybe some wind bars traveling throughout will at least bring some relationships between all pieces.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

nice i really like like the colors alot it really stands out and the piece its self is really good wish that was on me lol

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks pretty good, I like the traditional designs. I’ve actually thought about getting a dagger/rose in black and grey but everytime I see a dagger piece in color I have second thoughts. To me I prefer the dagger a little less rounded and more tapered and pointy but this looks good. Congrats.

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets

just added this one today to fill in some empty space…lol 5-1-4 is my son’s birthday may 14

16777718011267088881261.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

very nice – love the colors and the homage to your son 😀

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets

thanks 😀

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice, I like the creative way to include the birthday rather than just letters and numbers. Good job.

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets
Adler;78858 wrote:
Nice, I like the creative way to include the birthday rather than just letters and numbers. Good job.

thank you!!!!!!!!!:o

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets

tatda.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

better picture

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I absolutey adore the bright, vibrant color of your tattoos! That’s how I like mine too.;) Just make sure you spritz on a little sunscreen when you’re outside for a long time so they don’t fade and look like crap!:D

joeybuckets
Participant
@joeybuckets
Tajen;78898 wrote:
I absolutey adore the bright, vibrant color of your tattoos! That’s how I like mine too.;) Just make sure you spritz on a little sunscreen when you’re outside for a long time so they don’t fade and look like crap!:D

Why Thank you!!!!! Yes the sun is their worst enemy!!!!!! lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.