Scold
Participant
@scold

I found my old thread but iono if it was because it was 3am or I’m an idiot, but I couldn’t find the button to edit the post to update it. So… here’s a new thread! 🙂

Artist: Adrian Lee
http://www.analogtattoo.com
http://analogweatherreport.blogspot.com/

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I’ll say it again- The center of that tattoo is out of this world!

I’m not sure I get the cherry blossom/filagree tie in though. Maybe it will make more sense once it’s colored in? Seems like a really large area of frame work and it might take away from the extraordinary work in the center. I will reserve judgment until it’s done though.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

wow, this is an amazing piece of work, coming along very nicely. thumbs up man, good shit

Scold
Participant
@scold
Gsouder;76259 wrote:
I’ll say it again- The center of that tattoo is out of this world!

I’m not sure I get the cherry blossom/filagree tie in though. Maybe it will make more sense once it’s colored in? Seems like a really large area of frame work and it might take away from the extraordinary work in the center. I will reserve judgment until it’s done though.

Haha I guess it would have helped if I explained what else was going into this piece. All down by ass, thighs, calfs, 1/2 sleeves and chest is going to be a scene of hell. The couple in the middle is focused purely on each other and not the hell around them. I guess a metaphorical way of saying focus on what you love in life and not the evil in the world

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i fuckin love adrian lee’s work! his use of color always blows me away! congrats bro! are u from the bay area?

Scold
Participant
@scold
yodaddynukka;76280 wrote:
i fuckin love adrian lee’s work! his use of color always blows me away! congrats bro! are u from the bay area?

Yessir, san jose

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Thanks for the background, that helps! Knowing there’s going to be a lot more makes this make sense to me.

BTW- Redwood city checking in here. We should have a Bay area meetup, go out to dinner or something. I’d love to see this and Nukes work in person

xiaomiao
Participant
@xiaomiao

Great piece. I love the background flowers and filligree. The couple don’t do much for me, but it may be because of the woman’s arms – the left elbow in particular. But all in all an artistic piece with a great idea behind it.

sardinita24
Participant
@sardinita24

holy crap this is one of the best back pieces I’ve ever seen. I love the idea behind it as well. Good words to live by. I’m excited to see how it all turns out in the end.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

That really makes a statement, awesomeness:D

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

If there was a definition of epic, this would be it.

EPIC!

Scold
Participant
@scold

Thanks guys for the kind words 🙂 I really do appreciate it!

fairytale
Participant
@fairytale

oh wow, I’m speechless. My congratulations!

queenisis
Participant
@queenisis

wow…that is seriuosly amazing. looks wonderful!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

God damn amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.