stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick
ArniVidar;75447 wrote:
For the background? Colors, colors and more colors.

Plenty of colors still to be added m8, going for a bright colorful tiger and green maples, i think the black will bring the best out in that!

Cheers for the input though, mind the picture was taken straight after my session so it wont be total black!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yeah, you’re probably right. The black may just bring good contrast to the colors ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m no fan of the asian style, but I am a great fan of good work, so I’m very much looking forward to seeing that thing finished.

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick
ArniVidar;75450 wrote:
Yeah, you’re probably right. The black may just bring good contrast to the colors ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m no fan of the asian style, but I am a great fan of good work, so I’m very much looking forward to seeing that thing finished.

Cheers for the input anyway!

Probably just 1 more session to go although i may do 2 smaller sessions due to money restraints, will post the updates as and when i’ve been inked.

Any recommendations or advice on colors etc are welcome, i’ve pretty much gave the artist free rein so far and im really pleased with the results, can’t wait to see the finished article now!!!

Sharpie_B
Participant
@sharpie_b

Traditional Japanese…I love it. I’m getting a sleeve within the next 6 months and am wondering what combo to use. Either Dragon and Koi, or Tiger and Phoenix, foo dog…not sure yet.

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick
Sharpie_B;75637 wrote:
Traditional Japanese…I love it. I’m getting a sleeve within the next 6 months and am wondering what combo to use. Either Dragon and Koi, or Tiger and Phoenix, foo dog…not sure yet.

Cheers for the kind words, i love it too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Once i get this half sleeve done i’m gona get a Hannya or Dragon on the other side…cant wait to get this one finished 1st though ๐Ÿ™‚

aw1993
Participant
@aw1993

the black looks awesome, i was worried initially from the outline but that second session has instilled confidence for me looks like its gonna be sweeet

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick

Woohoo my Japanese tiger half sleeve is finiished ๐Ÿ™‚

Got the 3rd and final session(took about 4 hours) done last week, which was ALL the color.

Really happy with the outcome, took about 10 hours in total over the 3 sessions and the final result has fae exceeded my expectations!!!

Let me know what you think…

tigersession3.jpg

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

Very nice, did you go under the arm too?

Sonofequinox
Participant
@sonofequinox

oh man that looks great, i absolutely love it. Tigers are my favorite ๐Ÿ™‚

btw, whats with the weed leaves?

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary
Sonofequinox;77625 wrote:

Maple leaves?

mberam
Participant
@mberam

Thats bad ass. Who did that work? It’s excellent.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Looks great. the black and grey background makes the color on the tiger that much more stunning. I know I’m the third to ask but haven’t seen an answer,,,,,who did it? Been seen lots of Tiger Tattoos lately and enjoying it! Thanks for sharing.

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick

Hi,

Yeah its under the arm too, all except for a V gap at my armpit!

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick
SteCleary;77569 wrote:
Very nice, did you go under the arm too?

Yes its under the arm except for a v-gap around my armpit!

stanley_kubrick
Participant
@stanley_kubrick
Sonofequinox;77625 wrote:
oh man that looks great, i absolutely love it. Tigers are my favorite ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks very much, they are Maple leaves though…not weed leaves ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.