Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

if you could direct me to the badass forum please… i’ve been looking for one!!

evilsmileyface.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

just an observation, There’s a difference between saying that a tattoo is simple, boring and a waste of space and calling someone stupid for getting it. He asked what you thought of his TATTOO, not of him.

Just my .02. I’d like in on that badass forum if you find one though, sounds interesting.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Gsouder;74404 wrote:
just an observation, There’s a difference between saying that a tattoo is simple, boring and a waste of space and calling someone stupid for getting it. He asked what you thought of his TATTOO, not of him.

Just my .02. I’d like in on that badass forum if you find one though, sounds interesting.

i know, it was definitely uncalled for… im just giving him a hard time because he whined about it 😮

i stumbled across a forum for assholes a few months back, forgot to bookmark it, i cruised it for an hour, and it was great!! all it is is people talking shit to each other! what a great site! ha.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
helloxtherexian;74384 wrote:
haha are you serious? it’s not like i told you to get this tattoo. not everyone has the same opinions and values as you. it’s not a waste if i fill it with art that means something to me.

get out of my thread

You can’t ask someones opinion then throw them out of your thread if you don’t like what they are saying.

I agree with Apostle it takes more than straight lines and symetric shapes to make a good tattoo. If a friend of mine got that tat I would deffinatly call him stupid and he would catch alot of slack for it. Seeing as I don’t know you, and you obviously have a very thin skin, I would just say you rushed to a decision that turned out to be a mistake.

If your happy then don’t worry about the negative replies and only read the positive ones.

What exactly does the peace sign mean to you. Your too young to be a hippie so I know it’s not a to remember Woodstock or the Summer of Love.

Don’t take all the credit and give your artist a shout.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
xxTOPDOGxx;74438 wrote:
You can’t ask someones opinion then throw them out of your thread if you don’t like what they are saying.

I agree with Apostle it takes more than straight lines and symetric shapes to make a good tattoo. If a friend of mine got that tat I would deffinatly call him stupid and he would catch alot of slack for it. Seeing as I don’t know you, and you obviously have a very thin skin, I would just say you rushed to a decision that turned out to be a mistake.

If your happy then don’t worry about the negative replies and only read the positive ones.

What exactly does the peace sign mean to you. Your too young to be a hippie so I know it’s not a to remember Woodstock or the Summer of Love.

Don’t take all the credit and give your artist a shout.

yea, what he said ^

haha.

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

top dog, i’m fine with your response. Just like Gsouder said, I asked your opinions of my tattoo, not of me. And I believe you. However, I’m not your friend (not saying this in a malicious way, just making a point), and therefore none of you people know why I even got the tattoo. The most important things in a tattoo for me are looks, placement, and meaning. It’s already been stated that it looks good and it’s placed well, so I just don’t see the point in coming at someone like that right off the bat. Thank you for asking why, because you’re the first person to do so. I’ve been really into tattoos for about a year now. I turned 18 the day I got this tattoo, and I had really wanted to get a tattoo for a while, so I decided it would be my birthday gift to myself. I would have gotten a tattoo earlier but my parents wouldn’t let me and I wanted to go to a good shop. Anyways, I chose the peace sign to represent peace in my life because that’s something I’ve always considered important. I’m not trying to say I’m a hippie. I’m not trying to say I went to Woodstock. I plan to have a good bit of tattoos as I grow older, and this one is extremely important in my life where I am right now.

Apostle, I’m obviously new to this particular site, so I’m not exactly keen on your sarcasm and all of that, but it is starting to show more so I’m sorry for attacking you as you did me. Better?

I obviously don’t want to leave on a bad note… So if I come back around maybe I’ll see you guys next time but if not, then good luck in whatever you do.

tl;dr bye

peace

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

dont get scared off! but if you leave on your own accord, i wont be sad 🙂

as for attacking, damn straight you better defend yourself! if you didnt i wouldnt have had anyone to argue with on this thread, and that’s hardly fun at all.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

ps: damn you flower child, you ended a perfectly good thread

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I really like it, very well done.
I like all those simple yet well done tattoos. =]

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

apostle – lol – the young boy is far too sensitive !! –

( tatts ok – nothing special – and I tend to agree with you – a waste of the biggest bit of canvas ! )

tatcanvas
Participant
@tatcanvas

Not too bad bro, love the sign, not a tat for me though. Personally i would have got it done in red green and yellow, although you could add those colours in the future, and maybe a big pic of bob marley, the man who truly represents peace and world wide love. As for the hippie comment, i thought that tats were meant to be an expression of who you are and where you are in your life so rep it up and don’t let it faze ya, Peace!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.