helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

58230_1616431648661_1172440175_31721446_5153706_n.jpg

I love it. He really did a great job. Lemme know what you guys think

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Seems to be pretty straight and well done. A bit of waste of canvas in my opinion (I like BIG back pieces) but if you like it it’s all good 😀

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks like he did a great job, i love it 😀

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

It’s not the cutting edge of creative art in the tattoo field but if you are happy it looks well done and you should be proud!

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

thanks guys. that’s the thing, i love it because it’s so simple but still means a lot to me

J8192
Participant
@j8192

it’s so pefect.. i love it.. for some it simple is better 😉 I like it

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

thank you very much, it means a lot.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

stupid hippie, wasting a perfectly good piece of canvas.

on a positive note, at LEAST the artist did a good job on the tattoo. straight lines, even fill… but it doesnt make the content any less retarded.

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

haha are you serious? it’s not like i told you to get this tattoo. not everyone has the same opinions and values as you. it’s not a waste if i fill it with art that means something to me.

get out of my thread

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

You did ask what people thought, Apostle merely did just that, albeit as subtle as a ton of bricks!

I think it looks nice and straight and well done. But its not my bag.

DD xx

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

yes, I did. however his response was filled with ignorance. your post basically was the same general idea, and i’m completely fine with how you responded. i’m obviously going to react how i reacted when someone who doesn’t even know me tries to call me a ‘stupid hippie’

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

dont ask for opinions if you dont want mixed reviews. I am completely honest with what i think, and will be straightforward every time. if you only wanted people to say nice things about it then you might have said “only give me your opinion if i will like what you have to say”. ignorance or not, it is my opinion on your new piece of work.

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

well, as long as you admit that you’re ignorant… there are different ways of stating the same opinion. you don’t know me. if you don’t like my tattoo, awesome. but you don’t have the grounds to call me a stupid hippie because of a tattoo i have. it’s not like i’m offended though, most people are as dumb as you.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

Ok, so you may be a slightly less intelligent hippie, but your right, being called stupid, that is just plain mean… my apologies, i wont make the mistake again. thanks for the lesson.

I kill animals and people. just thought you might like to know that. hippie.

helloxtherexian
Participant
@helloxtherexian

cool. maybe you should join a badass forum instead of one for tattoos. you’d fit in more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.