randyarsenault
Participant
@randyarsenault

can anyone think of something that would look good under this tattoo below the stars……
i plan to get it touched up as well but, i dont really want to go further down than a half sleeve.

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad319/randyarsenault/IMG000009.jpg

thanks

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Just FYI,
To go lower on your arm, I think you would need to go all around your upper arm. Having a one sided tattoo that far down your arm would look funny. I’m really not sure how to classify your tat. Is it tribal or is it Asian or is it old school nautical. I think what you are missing is a bit of New School Grafitti and some Sailor Jerry to round out your blending of styles. The question is: what direction do you want to go with it? Seems to me that the stars give a good breaking point to maybe start on a new and separate tattoo. If you don’t want to go any lower than a half sleeve, looks like all you have is from the bottom of the stars to your elbow. If thats it, just add some more clouds and call it good.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
xxTOPDOGxx;74133 wrote:
Just FYI,
To go lower on your arm, I think you would need to go all around your upper arm. Having a one sided tattoo that far down your arm would look funny. I’m really not sure how to classify your tat. Is it tribal or is it Asian or is it old school nautical. I think what you are missing is a bit of New School Grafitti and some Sailor Jerry to round out your blending of styles. The question is: what direction do you want to go with it? Seems to me that the stars give a good breaking point to maybe start on a new and separate tattoo. If you don’t want to go any lower than a half sleeve, looks like all you have is from the bottom of the stars to your elbow. If thats it, just add some more clouds and call it good.

What he said.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.