board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Hey…I’m new here, just wanted to show my sleeve as it is now…this is after the second sitting…next sitting isn’t until October, unless my artist has a cancellation…I am loving it so far, can’t wait to keep working on it…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

love the texture on the flowers so far! what is up with the second jaw tho?

EDIT: just wondering what the meaning is of he second jaw, to clarify.

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

This piece is going to be AMAZING!!!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thanks guys!
And as for the meaning of the second jaw, it was something my artist did to make it totally unique. To me, its like…feminine with the jaw apart, where as if you were to slide the bottom jaw up, it would be masculine. Know what I mean? It’s a bit odd, but I’m really loving it.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Nice work man, look forward to seeing it finished! 😎

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thanks! So am I. At least 3 more sittings…bahr. So worth it, but the wait is killing me!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Lovely. It’s very feminine, and I really like the look of her eyes so far.
The second jaw is a bit odd, but I’m digging it.

Please keep us updated as you progress 🙂

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Well thank you gnarly! Yeah, I wanted to keep the full sleeve as feminine as I could, the rest of my arm is going to be mostly flowers in different colors with a quote near my wrist somehow.. and more shading similar to the top, I’m stoked.
Yeah, the second jaw baffles a lot of people, but I am loving it’s uniqueness (if thats a word…) and I can’t wait to see once the skulls are done, it’ll be a lot better then….Thanks for the feedback!

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

very nice. the second jaw is great..totally makes you think about it, and i can see the contrast btw feminine masculine in the two. what a great idea. the artist should get an extra $20 for that lol.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

To flysinksail: Thank you! Yeah, it’s definitely an eye-catcher and conversation starter….and my artist has gotten way more than an extra 20 for that, lol..she’s amazing.

TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin

are you a girl? if so holy damn you got huge biceps.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Uhm…yes, I’m a girl…..and i don’t really know what to say to that, TattooVirgin…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.