Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I lol’d but ignored your first thread…but now that it’s become a reality…wow.
I’m sorry to be the asshole here, but this idea is SHiT.
You’re going to have a big black blob…?
Holy fuck I’m laughing at your ignorance.

Also.
You thought that was painful?
That session probably took…what…an hour?

You’re going to have a whole lot of fun when he starts to color that piece of shit in.
And you’ll likely need multiple touch-ups.
Ugh.

This guy man…ugh.

P.S.
You’re using way too much “cream.”
I won’t even bother asking what it is…but I’m assuming that’s wrong too.

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

Unless you’re really set on solid black, it would look sick if there was a design or theme to it. Something medieval like a battle scene from the Middle Ages with lots of gore and knights in metal armor battling. Done in all gray and black would look bad ass. Only reason I suggest something havig content is because you can look at it and enjoy the work in it. n

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

mmm – lovely !! not my cup of tea at all ! ( imho it would still look crap on a 6’6″ bodybuilder – but on a kid with your frame ??? )

– do like someone else has suggested and don’t get it filled in black — get some proper art inside the outlines – you’ll be glad you did eventually !

– I know it’ll cost a fortune and take maybe a couple of years to get the money together to finish it like that – but it’s going to be there forever – wouldn’t you rather look in the mirrror and see some ‘proper’ art ?
– I know its your choice – but you’re young and daft atm – like we all were once – most on here are older and wiser – take a little advice – find a good artist and end up with something poeple will look at and go “wow” rather than “Jesus, wtf” !!

xKITAx
Participant
@xkitax

wow…as long as you like it i guess…hopefully you don’t regret it

xKITAx
Participant
@xkitax
rusrious;73000 wrote:
Dude, you have no Idea what your infor.. Wait till they pull out the shader needles, LOL, just messin..

Yo, you should just go ahead, and get your face done too, Fk it,

Sriously tho, dont forget the nipple ring, it sets it off..

lol 😎

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Oh boy.. uhhh

Hurry, go wash it off. Wait.. you can’t..

..Shit.

Well, if you like it kudos to you. I agree with what someone else said, salvage it while you can and start putting in a badass theme inside of it. But if you go through with the black then good luck my man.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.