Scold
Participant
@scold

I posted this in the “Introductions” forum but I figured I post it up here as well.

The story behind the tattoo is that I wanted something that represents focusing on the things you love in life while you ignore the people who try to hurt you and hold you back. So all around the couple is going to be a scene of hell (devils, demons, etc). This piece is going to go down behind my knees, 1/2 sleeves and chest.

Artist: Adrian Lee, http://www.analogtattoo.com

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Damn man, now that’s a piece!!! All the way from your back to your legs to your arms!!!!

Looking awesome so far!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Immaculate.
Major props to you and the artist.

I know this is probably just my unprofessional opinion…
But the woman’s right elbow bothers me a bit…
Other than that, it looks pretty much fantastic.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Looks great man – how many more sessions do you have?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Holy shit, that literally jumped out at the screen at me the moment I scrolled down. Damn dude is that beautiful, makes you wonder what the finished piece will look like. That’s absolute kickass, can’t wait to see it progress from here. Colors are far-out and packs a big punch. +1.

Scold
Participant
@scold
Jubakuba;67571 wrote:
Immaculate.
Major props to you and the artist.

I know this is probably just my unprofessional opinion…
But the woman’s right elbow bothers me a bit…
Other than that, it looks pretty much fantastic.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! ๐Ÿ™‚

And I asked him about her right elbow as well, as I was like “it looks weird”, he said not to worry about it as he isn’t even close to done on the highlights and color-shading. We usually take pictures after every session at the shop, but he didn’t want to take them this time because he said the color schemes are kind of fucked up at the moment (in his eyes I guess, it looks amazing to me lol).

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate the kind words. If you guys get the chance, check out their website and look into picking up one of their books; they have amazing tattoos in them from all around the world (“Bloodwork” and “Suits Made to Fit”)

http://www.analogtattoo.com

Scold
Participant
@scold
Aussie_Al;67585 wrote:
Looks great man – how many more sessions do you have?

Thanks bro, and I’m looking at, at least, another 12 sessions (5-6hrs a piece) until it’s done.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That piece is simply stunning my man. Whoever your artist is, he is one skilled mother fucker. You can just feel the passion and devotion between the lovers in the piece. The lines, the color….it’s easily one of the best I’ve ever seen my man. Wear it proud.

That’s just simply killer.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Scold
Participant
@scold
KnightHawk;67617 wrote:
That piece is simply stunning my man. Whoever your artist is, he is one skilled mother fucker. You can just feel the passion and devotion between the lovers in the piece. The lines, the color….it’s easily one of the best I’ve ever seen my man. Wear it proud.

That’s just simply killer.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Thanks for the kind words man, I appreciate it. I can’t wait for every session, as each time I go I see it coming together more and more. Ill keep y’all updated for sure. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

That’s pretty fucking awesome.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Damn amazing ink. You should be very proud

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

That’s phenomenal.

How often do you get work done?

Scold
Participant
@scold
gnarly;67743 wrote:
That’s phenomenal.

How often do you get work done?

I usually go in once a month, as that is all I can afford. My next appointment is june 18th, and I’m going on a big fishing trip on the 19th ๐Ÿ™ It’s going to be a rough day hahaha.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Sweet ink dude, really nice work keep us updated! ๐Ÿ™‚

Forty-six and 2
Participant
@forty-six-and-2

Very impressive!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.