louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

Just got it last night, hopefully the shading lightens up a bit when it heals.

photonb.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Good stuff man- I like it a lot

yeah the shading will definitely lighten up when it heals – give it time, give it time

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Is this some sort of Discreet isolated circuit? I notice that there is no connection from each of the wires to the others. It looks cool, but if you hooked power up to this nothing would happen.

A cool look though for sure!

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Its a good start.
I would want to add capacitors and resistors and up the details. I would do it in color if it was me.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Chief D;64962 wrote:
Its a good start.
I would want to add capacitors and resistors and up the details. I would do it in color if it was me.

It would have been cool if he connected all the wires and made a schematic out of it using proper nomenclature like so:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/SEPIC_Schematic.gif

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Louis

The ink will lighten but it can easily be highlighted with white ink to make it lighter if you are unhappy with it.

I know zero about electronics so will ask what does the board represent (usage wise)?

Take Care
Matthew

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Sherav;65004 wrote:
Hi Louis

The ink will lighten but it can easily be highlighted with white ink to make it lighter if you are unhappy with it.

I know zero about electronics so will ask what does the board represent (usage wise)?

Take Care
Matthew

It’s not my tattoo but it is my field. As it is, it looks like a circuit diagram except it’s missing a few parts. For it to be a complete circuit, the points have to either touch or they have to have a symbol denoting an isolated circuit. This has no resistors, caps, diodes, semis or any kind of management on the electrical signal and given the fact that they aren’t touching and there is no isolation nomenclature it looks to me like a non-functional circuit.

The only thing that I could see that might work work be if the holes are actually input/output’s but that would not help to describe the type of circuit that this would be.

If there are any actual EE’s on here, please chime in, but I don’t think this means much from an electrical circuit standpoint.

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

It’s circuitry like on a computer motherboard.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Thanks to you both electronics is something that always sailed over my head. I can just about wire a plug. ๐Ÿ˜€

Louis the tattoo looks sweet and I should have underlined that in my first piece. I am open when I am ignorant on a subject – which is why I was asking what it meant.

Take Care
Matthew

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Sherav;65052 wrote:
Thanks to you both electronics is something that always sailed over my head. I can just about wire a plug. ๐Ÿ˜€

Louis the tattoo looks sweet and I should have underlined that in my first piece. I am open when I am ignorant on a subject – which is why I was asking what it meant.

Take Care
Matthew

No doubt it’s an awesome looking tattoo. It looks to me like the virtual wiring that you see sometimes on Star Trek, TNG. I like the tattoo a lot!

Matt- we can chat some time if you want to know more about circuits and stuff. I don’t want to jack this thread from Louis.

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

I have something similar under my right arm. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks great.

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

I love it, unique and executed greatly! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ddenzik
Participant
@ddenzik

it would be sick if you turned it into a sleeve of a big circuit running all around your arm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.