Demure
Participant
@demure
AMWord;65927 wrote:
I freaking love you! hahaha!

I totally already did the makeup comparison. I use a lot of golds, browns, and natural colors. Thats what made me lean to the green. 🙂

Well then Sweets, sounds like you’re all set. Good luck with your chest piece and post up pics asap! <3

AMWord
Participant
@amword

I think I am going to add a petal to the right side at the bottom left so it doesn’t look soo turned off. Then I am going for the original design and going to do white lilys instead.

Demure
Participant
@demure

It’s your body. Can’t wait to see it!

AMWord
Participant
@amword

Bigger pic!!

25474_507854765070_224900699_210744_7529712_n.jpg

AMWord
Participant
@amword

My tatts have come a long way, but man… I still get so pissed off looking at them. I really want to punch the original artist. They didn’t turn out as planned at all… 🙁
It’s a tough pill to swallow when they are giant and on your chest. I’m so scared of being in this position again.

redcherry
Participant
@redcherry

I absolutely love your design (i am rather jealous actually lol) i love how symetrical it is! as for colours i agree i think the greens would be nice but i would go for more of a purple colour to accent the blue! I love how the colour purple ages in tattoo’s!

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

really love the design

jjxcass
Participant
@jjxcass

Looks awesome…I think the center circle should stay hollow – you know, like those rings on bathing suits?

AMWord
Participant
@amword
jjxcass;66655 wrote:
Looks awesome…I think the center circle should stay hollow – you know, like those rings on bathing suits?

Yup, it’s going to be hollow, the ring itself I am planning to be clay green.

AMWord
Participant
@amword

Now if I can get an appt. sometime soon… geez…

AMWord
Participant
@amword
AMWord;67451 wrote:
Now if I can get an appt. sometime soon… geez…

Appt made for the 23rd. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.