vvmetattoo
@

what is your opinion about having flower tattoo on women’s breast?
sexy? or just do harm to the body?
i like various flowers tottoo especially the rose,,,,,
as it is easy,beautiful and no much pain to have the flowers tattoo by using this kind of [removed as spam]

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Like all tattoos, it depends on the quality of the art. Good ink, anywhere on a woman, can give her a couple points on the hotness meter. On the other hand, unless she’s got one hell of a personality, I wouldn’t touch a 10 if she’s got bad ink.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump

There is a very thin line between sexy and scrubber…

ive always wanted to see a smiley face tattooed onto a bewb… nip for a nose, few lines a couple of circles = win!

vvmetattoo
@
mugwump;63696 wrote:
There is a very thin line between sexy and scrubber…

ive always wanted to see a smiley face tattooed onto a bewb… nip for a nose, few lines a couple of circles = win!

really?????nip for a nose!!!!!! sounds like so stylish and cool!!!!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

i’m in concurrence with KH. good ink can make a girl look better, but if the girl is perfect… let em’ be!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
mugwump;63696 wrote:
ive always wanted to see a smiley face tattooed onto a bewb…!

haha what? why spell boob “bewb”?? intentionally being silly? or did your spelling lessons in English leave out the female genitalia section?… makes no sense… its not even abbreviated shorter like what most people would spell incorrectly for..

vvmetattoo
@
Apostle 228;63711 wrote:
i’m in concurrence with KH. good ink can make a girl look better, but if the girl is perfect… let em’ be!

yes, pretty right!!!! tattoo cant be perfect tattoo without [removed as spam] and a professional artist.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Ahh, I see what you did there you sneaky spamming sonofabitch haha

vvmetattoo
@

not all about that … i also really want to know more about others’ ideas about tattoo and tattoo designs.
that boosts my learning and skills of tattoo.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Welcome to the forum.

I have removed your links and would suggest that if you want to advertise either speak with Turbosatan (owner) for advert space or put your link in your signature.

Further spams will result in suspension/banning.

Take Care
Matthew

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
vvmetattoo;63691 wrote:
what is your opinion about having flower tattoo on women’s breast?
sexy? or just do harm to the body?
i like various flowers tottoo especially the rose,,,,,
as it is easy,beautiful and no much pain to have the flowers tattoo by using this kind of [removed as spam]

I love women with tattoo’s. Just has a certain kind of sex appeal I can’t explain. Nothing overboard, but def 4-5 visible tattoo’s are sexy. Now, anything involves a nice, firm, big breast is extra credit points and an extra 10 minutes of recess. Every man love’s them some boobage.

vvmetattoo
@

yes, i love it too. especially in the summer, i like tattoo on the back, leg , arm and the breast..
not too many tattoos , only some simply lines or designs can make me feel sexy and close to the nature….

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
NeverBSatisfied;63742 wrote:
I love women with tattoo’s. Just has a certain kind of sex appeal I can’t explain. Nothing overboard, but def 4-5 visible tattoo’s are sexy. Now, anything involves a nice, firm, big breast is extra credit points and an extra 10 minutes of recess. Every man love’s them some boobage.

Boobs are nice, but only to a certain point. Anything over a DD is just in the way if you ask me. On the other hand, there is no such thing as too much booty. NO SUCH THING.

DON’T ARGUE!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
KnightHawk;63810 wrote:
Boobs are nice, but only to a certain point. Anything over a DD is just in the way if you ask me. On the other hand, there is no such thing as too much booty. NO SUCH THING.

DON’T ARGUE!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Oh trust me dude, no argument from me, in fact I’d be leading the pack with you when it comes to big booty. Titties are are a nice “X-factor” and I agree anything over a DD is a waste, but I don’t care if the chick has just a nipple, if she has the ass, no problem.:cool:

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I agree with anything over DD being a waste, but I gotta go against the flow and say that there is a thing as too much booty! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.