Puzzles;52910 wrote:
That is awesome man.

Thanks Again Puzzles ๐Ÿ˜Ž

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Sherav;52912 wrote:
That is some very sweet ink.
One of the best cover-ups I have seen in ages.

Take Care
Matthew

Thanks Matthew

At least she wasn’t pulling my chain like we thought huh ๐Ÿ˜€

Cant wait to get some more work done by her ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

me thinks your going to end up with two sleeves :rolleyes:

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Thats a very awesome piece of work you have there, i’d be certainly wearing it with pride:D Great time frame too!

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

*picks up jaw from floor* Wow – that’s fantastic! Absolutely amazing cover-up!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;52944 wrote:
me thinks your going to end up with two sleeves :rolleyes:

Shhh….. my other half will go mental if she thinks, I’m even thinking about it! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all you positive comments guys, shame my previous artist who did the koi didn’t feel the same way, he’s pretty pissed at me by leaving a message on my MySpace
page, not really very professional, don’t like any bad feelings, but anyway it don’t matter as the only person I’m letting ink me from here on is Ondine ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Any feedback on those two designs ie: the tiger and the Hanya’s ??

Thanks All

CC

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Well I did some research and the general consensus is that hanya and tiger tattoos tend to be separated by an event that signifies earth (tiger) and heaven/spirits (hanya) with a separating boundary such as waterfall, clouds, another anima,l samurai etc.

Personally I think they would make great tattoos either as a combined piece or as separate (which I tend to lean towards).

I saw a great piece where a wind demon had their skull split by a katana from which clouds were boiling from the wound and eyes.

Take Care
Matthew

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Sherav;53025 wrote:
Hi

Well I did some research and the general consensus is that hanya and tiger tattoos tend to be separated by an event that signifies earth (tiger) and heaven/spirits (hanya)

Personally I think they would make great tattoos either as a combined piece or as separate (which I tend to lean towards).

Take Care
Matthew

Hi Again Matthew

Thanks for the feedback regarding the designs and consensus behind them, TBH I like both the designs because they can be big, and I need them to cover all of my upper arms
as I currently have 4 tattoos on each upper arm. I want one big design to cover it all and to have the same impact my forearms now have, also they are both very colourful and will work well with my japanese theme.

Yes they will be seperate, one on each upper arm, thanks again

CC

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

That looks amazing

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Impressive indeed!

Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt

200% better!!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Thanks again guys – the feedback is much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

Very nice bold tattoo m8 :). I was considering Living Colour (their work looks great) for my last tat but went with an artist slightly closer to home in the end.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
CruisingComet;52980 wrote:
shame my previous artist who did the koi didn’t feel the same way, he’s pretty pissed at me by leaving a message on my MySpace
page, not really very professional, don’t like any bad feelings, but anyway it don’t matter as the only person I’m letting ink me from here on is Ondine ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So you’re a cheater are ya? Mr. Unfaithful over here! :p

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

wow, one of the best covers i have seen!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.