CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Well…

I just got back from my 1st session for my left arm cover up, not only does it look the dogs (IMO :D) it was completed in one session, just under 3 1/2 hrs – I cant believe it ๐Ÿ˜€

Major respect to ONDINE at Living Colour – one talented lady I say!

Before cover up – This morning!

t6e3ch.jpg

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

After ONDINE has worked her magic on me! ๐Ÿ˜€

2dbwjfn.jpg
25jxrnr.jpg
w8otp1.jpg

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Wow, that is a huge freaking improvement man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Thanks Night Hawk – Gotta say I love it even more than my dragon koi, as hard as I look I can see no sign of the indian head it covers!

I’m very pleased… and never would have expected to have it completed in one sitting ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Wow, looks f’n amazing, great choice of colours too! She did that mighty quick!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

OMG, that is one fine peice of work, stunning use of colour, I’d be really pleased to wear it!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Thanks guys.. really pleased you think the colours work well, Ondine asked me what colours I wanted the body to be and I told her blue or purple, whatever would work the best in her opinion, she said blue would look good..
so we went with it, then when we came to do the inside of the body and the mane or whatever it is (the ridge on its back) she said how about we go with red, i told her I would really love some purple, so we went with it, so glad
we did as i just love the colours, for me it works really well ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m still getting over having it finished in 1 session, lucky for me 2 sessions were booked but as I only used 1 session i get to use the 2nd appointment to work on my upper arm, and i have a shit load of stuff up there to cover so
will be interesting to see how that goes, this lady works really quick.. it’s incredible!

Thanks all for the positive comments, it really makes a good feeling, feel even better! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I think it’s a good sign when they work fast! My tattoo artist works fast as hell too, did my entire arm in four hours – included me taking 4-5 smoking breaks ๐Ÿ˜›

But the tattoo looks fucking great!! You got yourself two amazing tattoos in very short time ๐Ÿ™‚ And the head of the dragon works great as to how you can see no sign of the old tattoo beneath it. Just the way it’s been made shows that there is a damn good artist behind the work!!

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

i don’t know , i reall like the the indian !!…j/k ,.. wicked work dude . love it !!!!!!!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
phantom x;52868 wrote:
i don’t know , i reall like the the indian !!…j/k ,.. wicked work dude . love it !!!!!!!

LOL for a sec I thought u were being serious ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks guys n gals ๐Ÿ˜Ž

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

WOW thats an amazing piece of art! Its a pretty hot tattoo too ๐Ÿ˜€ X

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

nearly as nice as mine comet !! ๐Ÿ˜€
looks like she did well to get it done in one session , what do you have planned next ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Puzzles
Participant
@puzzles

That is awesome man.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;52895 wrote:
nearly as nice as mine comet !! ๐Ÿ˜€
looks like she did well to get it done in one session , what do you have planned next ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yeah she was super fast, amazing… especially when you see the detail in the flesh, photo’s don’t really do the finer detail justice

Thinking of this tiger design that I like that has a japanese feel to it, or this design with 3 hanya’s in it, both are colourful and bright if they will work as cover up’s, I’m not even sure?

Would like the tiger on my left side and maybe the hanyas on my right upper arm.

iy3htw.jpgizpd1l.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some very sweet ink.
One of the best cover-ups I have seen in ages.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.