lovali
    Participant
    @lovali

My first was this really rubbish & tiny butterfly with a star. It was done by some drunk bloke in Benidorm when I was 15. I’m going back to Benidorm in a couple of weeks but I think I can just about resist the temptation to get some more of his ‘art’ lol. Don’t really know why I chose this design as I actually terrified of butterflies & moths. I think I just wanted to rebel by getting one & had to choose quickly before anyone realised I wasn’t old enough. It’s not just a crap quality photo, it is really that faded!

crapbfly.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL i dont think a better photo could save that tattoo 😀

fun story tho :p

Nob
    Participant
    @nob

My first tattoo was a tide pool, black and grey, right arm from wrist to elbow – a starfish, a crab, sand dollars, a couple of mussels, sort of sumi style, is that the right word? It looks like it’s under water. I was 24.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

sounds cool would love to see a few pics 😎

Sigurros
    Participant
    @sigurros

My first tattoo are 2 flowers, which I have on my stomach. It starts next to my belly button and flows just underneath it (at the right side).
    I had a picture of the flower I had in mind, which I emailed the tattoo artist.
    He then designed two flowers, one slightly bigger than the other one and the leaves that connect the two flowers.

It is really an elegant and feminine design, which I don’t regret.
    I just turned 18 when I got it.

At Christmas 2006 I got myself two more tattoos, cherries on my left wrist (which are covered by my watch if necessary) and a butterfly on my back.
    The cherries are of a design I’ve found on the internet. I knew I wanted them, I just wanted to get a more unique design, not the cherries you find in every tattoo book.

The butterfly consists only of some lines, no colouring and I got inspired by someone else’s tattoo, of which I took a picture. It is slighty changed though.
    This design is also very feminine. I wanted a butterfly because it symbolises freedom, which is very important to me.

And if everything goes well, I’ll have some more ink done next tuesday.
    I want a star on my ankle, but at the back (right above my heel). Also a very femine design, star will be filled up with some elegant, curly lines.
    And on my foot I want a fish. It took me ages to find the right image, because I perfectly knew which fish I wanted. Also one that you don’t see as a tattoo very often.

Maybe I’m getting two birds done as well, which my boyfriend is designing for me. I want them to be in the style of my butterfly, so if I’m satisfied with the design, I’ll get it done as well.

Currently, I don’t have any pictures available.

amandarojas@yahoo.com
    Participant
    @amandarojasyahoo-com

I just got my coverup start dec 16th and It Is still In Progress .
    I need any ideas on what I can add to the bottom of my tat under the root to incorporate with the tat that will look good ,Ive been searching and searching and nothing comes to mind that I see.
    sketchs pics would be helpfull. PLEASE I’m a female If that help’s here’s my photos=
    Stencil.jpg[/IMG]
    StartofCoverup.jpg[/IMG]

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

My first tattoo was the one for my little girl. It’s in my album – the one with the little girl with butterfly wings. I don’t know how to post a picture in a post….sorry!

amandarojas@yahoo.com
    Participant
    @amandarojasyahoo-com

This Was My First Tattoo 3 Roses together well at least it was back then you can see why I’m doing the coverup

I just got my coverup start dec 16th and It Is still In Progress .
    I need any ideas on what I can add to the bottom of my tat under the root to incorporate with the tat that will look good ,Ive been searching and searching and nothing comes to mind that I see.
    sketchs pics would be helpfull. PLEASE I’m a female If that help’s here’s my photos=
    Stencil.jpg[/IMG]
    StartofCoverup.jpg[/IMG]
    hejmai
    Participant
    @hejmai

its really fun to hear bout peoples first tattoos.

i had my first one done in november, its a heart that says dad (in danish).
    i drew a sketch of what i wanted and the artist designed it from that, my sketch was really rough though so its totally heer design. i love the colours.
    its under my right collarbone.
    i cant imagine ill regret it when i get older, ill allways love my dad.

pic:

3122926017_9d8917b885_m.jpg

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher

My first tattoo is the spider in this pick.. without the web and flames.. just the spider:)

IMG_1015.jpg

simon.uk
    Participant
    @simon-uk

my back was the first tattoo i had done…

Reign-of-Rain
    Participant
    @reign-of-rain

My first tat was on my 18th birthday, a rite of passage I’m sure you’ll agree. It was a tribal design that I drew myself; I originally tried to get it inked when I was 15 and thankfully failed!
    The only change I made to the design in that time was the size, I increased it considerably. I actually sat for about 10 hours that day, it was’nt really a 10 hour tattoo but for some reason; I dont know if it was nerves or what, but despite sitting still in the chair the muscles in my arm kept twitching!
    I’m pretty heavily covered now and I’ve never had that problem with any other tattoo! That original tattoo is lost now though, in a sleave of tribal! Not covered, it has just grown!
    I guess I was bitten by the tattoo bug before my first ink, I had plans for several already but I had no idea how deeply I was bitten! My plans changed, grew, etc, I never planned to have as much ink as I have now and I plan for me, I love it, I’m addicted for sure.

Scott.

lukeshallperish
    Participant
    @lukeshallperish

my first one is the word “fatal” in big red blood dripping letters. Its huge and on my stomach which actually hurt pretty good. It took about an hour and a half. Its something I drew while I was in rehab actually haha.

Colonelmeyer
    Participant
    @colonelmeyer

I got this tattoo at a place that had a strict policy of not doing any profanity or anything disrespectful towards women, yada, yada, after they had locked up. When I rolled into the lot they where just hanging out playing play station. Knocked on the window and they opened the door and after we talked for a bit about the experience I had had the night before they agreed to hook it up. And yes that is my hand writing. First low, second on left shoulder, third on right shoulder, all of those within like three months or something. Four more since, pics to come soon on profile. Man, i’m getting fat, guess I should start working out again, ha ha ha! Ah, shit.
    Photo0120.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
    Participant
    @neverbsatisfied

1sttat.jpg

My first tattoo I got when I was 17. It was my nickname during my football years, and when tribal was popular as ever. I got tribal with my nickname in between. I went on to play ball and realized I wanted to put that stage in my life behind me, so I got it covered with a half sleeve of what I initially always wanted.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.