romi
    Participant
    @romi

I love M.C. Escher!!! That’s my first…
    tatescher2.jpg

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

hi , av u ad any ideas yet then , u can c my first tat if u look at my profile 🙂

T@ttoo G!rl
    @

Well guys hi im new here, and this was the start of my addiction!!!!
    DSC00253.jpg[/IMG]

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

thats a nice tat , clean lines , looks good 🙂

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I just got my first tattoo on the 3rd of July. I designed my own picture and I drew a lot of it for my tattoo artist. He then reincorporated my idea into his own style of inking. I picked the right rib panel as my first tattoo because I thought it was the sexiest place for a female. In doing so I picked one of the most painful places as well to not get addicted to tattoos. It worked well. I screamed for the first thirty minutes and I have one more session to do. This one was three hours long and I’ll post pictures soon. It’s a feminine Japanese dragon with cherry blossoms, petals, and water. I probably won’t get anymore ink done after this. I have a very low pain tolerance.

lovemesumink
    Participant
    @lovemesumink

@? KatieBee ? 11765 wrote:

I’m trying to get a better sense of what people choose as a first ever tattoo, where they typically choose to place it on the body, and why.
    Is it a personal design or artists design?

(Testimonies and photos welcomed!)

Peace.

well i was young (16 i no naughty!) and all my friends were gettin them so i chose a small, girly/cute cat and put it on my ankle. I chose there as it looked nice with heels on!!! I’m now planning my second tatt more carefully. I was diognoised with Leukemia last yr and now im in remission so i want the leukemia ribbon on my inner right wrist. I’m lucky to b alive and this will remind me of that everyday!

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

nuff respect 4 that hun 🙂 glad ur gettin ther , id go 4 it it sounds like a great idea 2 me

kaytibee
    Participant
    @kaytibee

I don’t have a tat…yet. But I’m working my ass off trying to put together a good design. I really don’t want to get one of those tats that I’ll be like…”god…why did i do that” ten years later… sigh.

lovemesumink
    Participant
    @lovemesumink

thanx matey! yeah i’m gonna get it done on my 25th birthday too (26 aug) so it’ll def be one to remember! I have a vaughe idea of how i want it but im gonna let the artist put his stamp on it too. When i have it done i’ll post it and oyu can tell me what u think.

lovemesumink
    Participant
    @lovemesumink

@kaytibee 26866 wrote:

I don’t have a tat…yet. But I’m working my ass off trying to put together a good design. I really don’t want to get one of those tats that I’ll be like…”god…why did i do that” ten years later… sigh.

yeah it is a hard one, i dont regret my first one even tho it might look a little babyish now as it was part of who i was back then so its like a bit of history on your skin. Its good ur putting alot of thought in2 it but you could get to the point where you over think it.

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

lol 🙂 kool , look 4wrd 2 it then

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

This was my first. A Tibetan mantra I like-
    Tatt.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

mine was a tiny size of your finger nail butterfly on my shoulder 😀
    at the time i felt so hard having to hide my tiny tattoo from the family and school

its been covered up now by my back tattoo but i do kinda miss it so im thinking of getting one done the same behind my ear 😮

@sesso

MY first was my last name in japanese on my arm lol … and on the same day I got an iron cross on my left arm.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

lol you got hooked fast

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.