peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@jerryatrophy 141120 wrote:

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!

Just landed an appointment with Russ Abbott. Number frickin one on my list.

Omg omg omg!!

Now I gata figure out how to pay for it. Lmao! They want me in late September. Short notice!

Congratulations mate! Top artist!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Jonathan montalvo

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@BertNaked 140853 wrote:

I’ll add Sindre Olsen, Mexican Alex and Trond “Megatrond” Kjørkleiv to my list.

great stuff, more artists to add to the brag list. thanks for the heads up 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@peterpoose 141232 wrote:

How do you keep the list updated? Seems like the top tattooers move around a lot.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@peterpoose 141232 wrote:

You should check out Lowlife tattoo, Freaks tattoo parlor and purple pain tattoo in Trondheim, Norway as well. Some really great talent in this town!

Oh, added to my list; Alexis vaatete. Who I might get in with at London tattoo convention.
    August/September might suddenly become one hell of a tattoo time for me 😀

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@poxphobia 141254 wrote:

You should check out Lowlife tattoo, Freaks tattoo parlor and purple pain tattoo in Trondheim, Norway as well. Some really great talent in this town!

Oh, added to my list; Alexis vaatete. Who I might get in with at London tattoo convention.
    August/September might suddenly become one hell of a tattoo time for me 😀

Love Alexis Vaatete’s work. Excellent choice, I hope you get in. I’ll be a wee bit jealous for sure.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@jerryatrophy 141236 wrote:

How do you keep the list updated? Seems like the top tattooers move around a lot.

I have like 5000. Artists to add still, making an android and apple app, invested like 10k already and have others working on the info but I have a plan for keeping it updated, surprises to come 🙂

Will be launching in September with just the basic part 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@peterpoose 141296 wrote:

I have like 5000. Artists to add still, making an android and apple app, invested like 10k already and have others working on the info but I have a plan for keeping it updated, surprises to come 🙂

Will be launching in September with just the basic part 🙂

Wow. Very interested. There’s definitely room for an app like that. Can’t wait to see it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I wasn’t looking for another tattoo artist, but I crossed paths with Rob Diamond. I think his work is awesome, and I’ll be talking with him some time this year.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Sam-I-Am 141404 wrote:

I wasn’t looking for another tattoo artist, but I crossed paths with Rob Diamond. I think his work is awesome, and I’ll be talking with him some time this year.

We all knew you’d come around eventually. To much talent out there to give it all to one or two guys.

Edit: and by “guys” I mean “artists” 😉

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Ok my.new list as of right now (in order of appearance is: but not strictly limited to)

Russ Abbott
    Les Collier
    Shawn will
    Dave tevenal
    Kelly doty
    Teresa sharpe
    Timmy b
    Victor chil
    Scotty munster

If you couldnt tell im really into color now. Be it a three year list or 5 year list im not sure.
    But i definitely want work from all of them.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Everything i see sam clark do makes my pants tight. Maybe one day i can afford the trip to australia.
    But then id have to hit up laukis. Derp, this sounds expensive.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@jerryatrophy 141930 wrote:

Everything i see sam clark do makes my pants tight. Maybe one day i can afford the trip to australia.
    But then id have to hit up laukis. Derp, this sounds expensive.

And while you’re there … might as while hit up Mick Squires. (Just helping you spend your money!)

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I am on Tevenal’s list. He only books 3 months out at a time.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Here is my list. A few of these are already confirmed:
    Victor Portugal
    Domantas
    Grime
    Tevenal
    Nikko Hurtado
    Bob Tyrell
    Adrian Lee
    Dmitry Samohin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.