@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 135654 wrote:

Stay focused people. 😉

I’m focused Jerry. Thanks.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Original six 135641 wrote:

You cant really judge someones hate for somthing with your own hate, without it being no difftrent from the hate you claim to hate

I can’t judge someone for saying, “I’m uncomfortable with the neighbors because they’re Jewish. I’m going to put an extra padlock on the shed in the garden. I’d feel safer.”

However, no one is allowed to threaten or harm others. This impinges on the rights of others. These neo nazi cocksuckers don’t have a clue as to the horrors they support, or they’re very dangerous people. Pick your pleasure.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

So yesterday not only did I add another guy to my wishlist, but I sent him a note asking if he will be on the West Coast of Canada next year. (When I might have some money. Maybe.)

I couldn’t help it, I can’t believe the work that he is doing. And the pic he posted yesterday just BLEW ME AWAY. Seunghyun Jo. Just WOW. But he is in Toronto, and if I can avoid it then I DON’T want to go there. Except if I go for NIX. That would be so good that I wouldn’t notice that I was in Toronto.

Instagram

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Call_me_Lola 135664 wrote:

So yesterday not only did I add another guy to my wishlist, but I sent him a note asking if he will be on the West Coast of Canada next year. (When I might have some money. Maybe.)

I couldn’t help it, I can’t believe the work that he is doing. And the pic he posted yesterday just BLEW ME AWAY. Seunghyun Jo. Just WOW. But he is in Toronto, and if I can avoid it then I DON’T want to go there. Except if I go for NIX. That would be so good that I wouldn’t notice that I was in Toronto.

Instagram

Yeah his work is awesome. I would wear a piece from him.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Call_me_Lola 135664 wrote:

Instagram

Wow! Yea add him to my list also

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I am officially adding victor chill and Teresa sharpe to my list.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I think I’ll be getting a tattoo by Roger Vognstølen (Norway) pretty soon. Been living in this town for a while, and it would be a shame NOT getting a piece by him. Pretty soon.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@jerryatrophy 137864 wrote:

I am officially adding victor chill and Teresa sharpe to my list.

Both those are awesome!

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Looking to get tattoos from Josh Reynolds, Zac Colbert, and Kyle Miller as soon as I can get the funds.

‘Lefty’ Zac Colbert Infamous Ink in Waco, Tx
    https://www.facebook.com/lefty.colbert

Josh Reynolds at Mind Bender Tattoo in Okc.
    Mind Bender Tattoo

Kyle Miller, Cannibal Graphics in Okc
    | Kyle Miller

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

I’d like to get tattooed by

Race Dylan (He frequents the shop I normally get work done, but works out of Ink and Dagger in Decatur, Ga.)
    Ink & Dagger Tattoo Parlour | Artists Photos and Gallery

Edek
    Edek

Since I have not been in this long, my list is still quite short.

Not a tattoo artist but I would like to get pierced by Tez Gordon: Nostalgia Tattoo Parlor in England
    Instagram

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Dave tevenal is quickly moving up my list. My tastes are starting to lean to stylized color Work. Trad/neo.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@jerryatrophy 140823 wrote:

Dave tevenal is quickly moving up my list. My tastes are starting to lean to stylized color Work. Trad/neo.

i LOVE his work. i think he is tattooing my foot at hell city but no official word yet. he did ask if i wanted to get tattooed, but it was only 4 days notice and it required flying, hotel, etc so i had to push it back… 🙁

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I’m about 95% sure I want him to finish the back of my left forearm connecting the Barrett work to my ditch.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I’ll add Sindre Olsen, Mexican Alex and Trond “Megatrond” Kjørkleiv to my list.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!

Just landed an appointment with Russ Abbott. Number frickin one on my list.

Omg omg omg!!

Now I gata figure out how to pay for it. Lmao! They want me in late September. Short notice!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.