Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Fuck Den, he’s a cunt.

Yep I’m going to say that in every thread that mentions him.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 135609 wrote:

Fuck Den, he’s a cunt.

Personality? Business practices? Or just an asshole? The possibilities are endless.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@Sam-I-Am 135613 wrote:

Personality? Business practices? Or just an asshole? The possibilities are endless.

Well he’s a nazi, sooo…. All of the above? 🙂 I agree with Amok. I wouldn’t let him touch me, I don’t give a shit how talented he is. Probably gonna have to travel to his shop to see him though, He’s banned from most european conventions, and I know a shop in Sweden were supposed to have him guest spot, but a lot of people were pretty pissed off about it, so it got cancelled.
    Can’t blame them. If he ever got booked in Norway, I’m pretty sure that studio might as well just shut down right away. No way they would be good after that.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 135617 wrote:

Well he’s a nazi, sooo…. All of the above? 🙂 I agree with Amok. I wouldn’t let him touch me, I don’t give a shit how talented he is. Probably gonna have to travel to his shop to see him though, He’s banned from most european conventions, and I know a shop in Sweden were supposed to have him guest spot, but a lot of people were pretty pissed off about it, so it got cancelled.
    Can’t blame them. If he ever got booked in Norway, I’m pretty sure that studio might as well just shut down right away. No way they would be good after that.

Okay. I remember reading about him.

Amok’s right.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

So my list in no particular order is as follows. I’m sure there are others but I can’t think of them right now lol

Roman Abrego
    Teresa Sharpe
    Dmitry Samohin
    Victor Portugal
    Kat Von D
    Corey Miller
    DJ Tambe
    Sarah Miller
    Nikko Hurtado
    Tim Kern
    Benjamin Laukis
    Paul Acker
    Rich Pineda

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

I’m more offended by kat Von d than den lol

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Original six 135627 wrote:

I like her work hence why I wouldn’t mind getting tattooed by her even if it was something small

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Original six 135627 wrote:

Here in the US we’re celebrating Veteran’s Day. My dad was in Italy and Africa fighting the fucking Nazis in WWII. FUCK DEN!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 135633 wrote:

Here in the US we’re celebrating Veteran’s Day. My dad was in Italy and Africa fighting the fucking Nazis in WWII. FUCK DEN!

Your dad are people we should be celebrating and talking about, not neo nazi cocksuckers like Den. I lost ancestors to the nazis and my grandparents barely escaped them to head to Australia. So yes, fuck Den and I don’t think Kat Von D has any swastika tattoos, so I’d rather spend my time with her anyday.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

You cant really judge someones hate for somthing with your own hate, without it being no difftrent from the hate you claim to hate

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Original six 135641 wrote:

You cant really judge someones hate for somthing with your own hate, without it being no difftrent from the hate you claim to hate

I don’t hate Den. I pray for people with ideals that accept the nazi philosophy. I know what the nazi’s did and it was horrific.
    I am a student of history. If you did some research on nazis in general and Hitler in particular, you would know why I feel the way I do. Particularly with your living in the UK.
    However if you have done your research, and are aware of the fundamentals of nazi philosophy, and agree with it, I’ll pray for you too.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

No one mentioned hate. What would you prefer me do, give him a hug?

And people who don’t have a problem with his ideals are just as bad as he is. I’m not saying that’s anyone in this thread, just sayin’ he has a lot of sympathizers.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Who would’ve thought that the mention of Kat Von D on my list of people I’d like to get tattooed by would bring on the subject of Nazis and Hitler. Oh the joys of going off topic!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Stay focused people. 😉

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

It was the mention of Den Yakovlev that did it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.