#39575
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

This is just a general question about this piece on my arm.

With such fine detail do you think this will look like a blob in years to come? I live for today not the future so I don’t care really either way, just wanted to hear your thoughts?

I asked Dmitriy and he said it should still look perfect. He even got a couple of guys round that he did 6 years ago with fine details and colour to show that they were still exactly the same, which they were.

Even if it did fade to a blob, I can have it reworked again by him or filled in black and then something else added over the black?

Cheers


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#129462
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Get it, personally i love the thought of my tattoo’s looking really faded and shit when i am older. I see a lot of old guys with all there arm’s inked up and it look’s fucking awesome.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#129477
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar
peterpoose;116315 wrote:
or filled in black and then something else added over the black?

Nope… you don’t get anything over black, but if your blob bothers you in 30 years you can of course laser the entire arm and get a new one 🙂


test sig
#129478
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
ArniVidar;116325 wrote:
Nope… you don’t get anything over black, but if your blob bothers you in 30 years you can of course laser the entire arm and get a new one 🙂

You think it will last 30 years? I would be happy with 5-10 lol

I didn’t know you couldn’t go over black? Couldn’t I use white?

Hopefully lasering will be cheaper then I dread to think what it would cost to laser my whole arm now lol


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#129479
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

I think it’ll be a nice faded blob in 30 years, yes 🙂

My understanding is that absolutely nothing can cover black. Black is the darkest color, and will absorb all lighter colors. White, incidentally, is the worst color in the world to tattoo, since it’s fade time is measured in months instead of years.


test sig
#129481
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose
ArniVidar;116327 wrote:
I think it’ll be a nice faded blob in 30 years, yes 🙂

My understanding is that absolutely nothing can cover black. Black is the darkest color, and will absorb all lighter colors. White, incidentally, is the worst color in the world to tattoo, since it’s fade time is measured in months instead of years.

Hmmm that doesn’t sound good lol seeing as this piece has a lot of white in it………..


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#129483
Panter
Participant
    @panter

You said yourself you’re not too bothered about it blobbing and, to be honest, it’s such an epic piece that it seems well worth the trade off to me


Tattoo: A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

From the Urban dictionary

Tattoo design, any design, CLICK HERE

#129484