Amok
Participant
@amok
htx;114613 wrote:
this guy “yodaddynukka” whose name clearly shows his intelligence level has already attacked me in PMs :rolleyes: act like a man n grow up SON. knowing dam well u wouldnt try to act like some hard ass face 2 face.

Panter that was NOT a fair comment brother. all i said was to put sunscreen on them if u go in the sun and dont act like some sissy who thinks the sun will melt them off.

you remind me of these guys:

ethug.jpg

htx
Participant
@htx
Amok;114614 wrote:
you remind me of these guys:

ethug.jpg

u remind me of these from the sideline
8015.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

lol i attacked you? you were the one who pmed me first. im done with you. you aint even worth my time.

htx
Participant
@htx
yodaddynukka;114616 wrote:
lol i attacked you? you were the one who pmed me first. im done with you. you aint even worth my time.

thank u for finaly growing up & actin like a grown man son 😮

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
htx;114534 wrote:
By the way I have a cheap tattoo on my neck from 6 yrs ago & its exposed to the sun anytime I’m outside. its still there & looking the same as it did after thousands of sunny hrs. This is why I said people re really strange who act like their tattoo will peel off after being in the sun

I stopped reading anything this guy said after this. Really hasn’t faded at all?? you’re my hero

htx
Participant
@htx

Ya it faded some but it is still extremly dark butt wheat yep

Panter
Participant
@panter

Pardon my stupidity but you say it looks exactly the same as it did when you had it done:

Quote:
Originally Posted by htx
By the way I have a cheap tattoo on my neck from 6 yrs ago & its exposed to the sun anytime I’m outside. its still there & looking the same as it did after thousands of sunny hrs. This is why I said people re really strange who act like their tattoo will peel off after being in the sun

And yet it

Quote:
Ya it faded some but it is still extremly dark butt wheat yep

in just 6 Years?

By that reasoning, if you’d spent a lot of dollar on some top artwork it would probably be worth, i dunno, keeping out of the sun?

htx
Participant
@htx

I figured u had enough common sense to u know, figure that after being in sun for 6 yrs its gonna fade some? I said its gettin exposed to the sun after thousands of hrs. Of course it will not look as dakr as it did.plz show me a tattoo that is in the sun that amount of time & has not faded some

So by ur logic, u don’t go out in the sun at all with tattoos? Is that right?Ok ya that’s not weird or strane. anyway I’m done defending my reasons for going in the sun LOL

Op just use sun screen brother & don’t be like some people who think its gonna melt u. :DHave fun!:D!! 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Already bought SPF 30 today and will use it every hour or something?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

every couple hours. if youre in the water a lot every hour or so.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

just dont be stingy when applying. apply liberally.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;114646 wrote:
just dont be stingy when applying. apply liberally.

Will do, thanks for the advice 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.