#126005
isa ferrara
Participant
    @isa-ferrara

Jesus wardy can you quit being a dickbutt and trying to get your msg board friends to gang up on me? Is every anon a troll to you? I guess you just don’t think I could be real because you’re jealous of any artist I’d go see? Sorry you’re so jaded! If it means all that much to you, you can go check my profile picture. I changed it just for you. 😉 I gave in! :p

#126011
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
isa ferrara;112409 wrote:
Jesus wardy can you quit being a dickbutt and trying to get your msg board friends to gang up on me? Is every anon a troll to you? I guess you just don’t think I could be real because you’re jealous of any artist I’d go see? Sorry you’re so jaded! If it means all that much to you, you can go check my profile picture. I changed it just for you. 😉 I gave in! :p

Im just putting my opinion across, i don’t care if you shagged a farm animal never mind a artist. You are not my type i am happily engaged.

All i was originally saying is it’s pointless telling us about a tattoo if your not going to show us it, You might as well just keep the whole thing to yourself. Im sorry if i have offended you in anyway i didn’t mean it to come across mean.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#126012
isa ferrara
Participant
    @isa-ferrara
Wardy;112415 wrote:
Im just putting my opinion across, i don’t care if you shagged a farm animal never mind a artist. You are not my type i am happily engaged. I don’t like girls who have to put £10 worth of makeup on to make them self look nice. Give me your paypal ill send you £5 so you can book another session on the sun bed 😉

All i was originally saying is it’s pointless telling us about a tattoo if your not going to show us it, You might as well just keep the whole thing to yourself.

You’re too cute! Actually, you said I wasn’t showing my tattoo because I obviously wasn’t pleased with it. Keep judging however, it’s quite funny. Can’t you see from my freckles I don’t tan? And I’d never tan with a tattoo on purpose, thank you. And makeup? Lol. I’m glad you’ve found someone to marry you, I really am. You’re pretty crazy though. I’m really a nice person! I don’t think you’re my type either…glad we clarified that…

#126013
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
isa ferrara;112416 wrote:
You’re too cute! Actually, you said I wasn’t showing my tattoo because I obviously wasn’t pleased with it. Keep judging however, it’s quite funny. Can’t you see from my freckles I don’t tan? And I’d never tan with a tattoo on purpose, thank you. And makeup? Lol. I’m glad you’ve found someone to marry you, I really am. You’re pretty crazy though. I’m really a nice person! I don’t think you’re my type either…glad we clarified that…

Welcome to the forum!!! I like you! It’s about time someone registered to this forum who can give bantar back instead of crying! 😀


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#126014
isa ferrara
Participant
    @isa-ferrara

I’m not offended, this is the internet 😎

Eta: thanks for the welcome! What can I say, all the sex with farm animals must make me pretty chill.

#126018
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

Im glad you two made up and decided to just have fun,
Wardy I believed we had a real woman just fantasizing out loud, no problem here if she wanted to remain anonymous (Im not sure that neccessary, but not my decision)
Hopefully we will get some more inspiring posts


currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
#126021