ALANK47
@

Hi guys, I need help, want to get this tattoo changed to say revelation. The U will be fine, but how can i get the O turned into an E? i’d need to cover up a part of it somehow along the right side, or change both the O and the E into a new type of E? any ideas, one tattooist said its not possible but im not that cynical.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You can make it a lower case “e” but it will drop below the line the rest of the word is on.

btw, was the revolution canceled?

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Sorry I don’t have any insight on how to change the letters but I too am intrigued by the reasons behind the change.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

laser………..

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Maybe you could make the O part a type of old english with a design around the O, so small lines and rose or bramble or something and have the e inside it?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Looking at the tattoo you have 4 choices;

1. Laser out part of the O and get the type of letter you really want.

2. Drop the lettering so that the O has a tail forming an E (this will make the rest of the piece disjointed).

3. Run a risk and get the letters enlarged – however this would be a difficult piece and could make it look a lot worse.

4. Live with revolution add some filler work around it (Clouds, Vines, Roses, Skulls, Burning torn up flag etc) and get Revelation done on the other side of the arm or another part of your body.

Personally I am leaning towards 4 as the easiest option.

You can always work with lettering and add to it.

Take care
Matthew

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
Sherav;110862 wrote:
4. Live with revolution add some filler work around it (Clouds, Vines, Roses, Skulls, Burning torn up flag etc) and get Revelation done on the other side of the arm or another part of your body.

This sounds like the best option to me.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

I still want to know why the revolution had to end?? 🙂

Akers444
Participant
@akers444

i dont really see that happening the way your looking for it to happen…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.