Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Spider to go with my webb.

Healed picture of my pin up. (I know this isn’t the best tattoo in the world the artist who did it “Paul” has only been tattooing for about a year i agree most people will say it could be better) also need’s a few touch ups.

Get my Hannibal lector portrait done on sunday (Where he is getting wheeled out in the trolley with the mask on).

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

wowsers………….

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Spider looks ok, but yeah that pinup is rough man. I hope you have someone experienced in portraits doing that Hannibal piece. Portraits are tough to pull off if you don’t have a lot of experience doing them.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i guess you will never take our advice. but its your skin so as long as you like it!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The spider is ok but oh my god that pinup is just awful even if he was tattooing only for a week.

I thought you were going to start getting better ink????

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;108706 wrote:
i guess you will never take our advice. but its your skin so as long as you like it!

It’s disappointing but not surprising. There are some excellent artists in the UK which we have suggested but unfortunately it seems Wardy would rather be completely covered as quick as possible in cheap, average or worse tattoos from a friend. Again, to each their own but it’s sad when people choose quantity and price over quality. The spider is just ok but that pinup is poorly done. You can’t go to just any average artist for something like a pinup or a portrait because it will really stand out. We all like Wardy and it’s his body but it’s sad when people settle for average tattoos just to get quick, inexpensive coverage. Sorry to be so brutally honest but you genuinely seem like a good guy and seeing you ignore our advice and settle for this type of ink is kind of sad.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Well said Adler

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yup, put me on that list. Man theres alot of talent near Wardy I would like to get to sit for

Panter
Participant
@panter

If you’re happy with them then congratulations 🙂

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
Adler;108713 wrote:
It’s disappointing but not surprising. There are some excellent artists in the UK which we have suggested but unfortunately it seems Wardy would rather be completely covered as quick as possible in cheap, average or worse tattoos from a friend. Again, to each their own but it’s sad when people choose quantity and price over quality. The spider is just ok but that pinup is poorly done. You can’t go to just any average artist for something like a pinup or a portrait because it will really stand out. We all like Wardy and it’s his body but it’s sad when people settle for average tattoos just to get quick, inexpensive coverage. Sorry to be so brutally honest but you genuinely seem like a good guy and seeing you ignore our advice and settle for this type of ink is kind of sad.

+1 Completely agree with all of the above. It doesn’t cost much to get a decent pin up in the uk. What would be talking £200-250 or £30 for a terrible piece I don’t understand how you can be proud to show your new work to people when you KNOW what is available out there. Its not like your a complete noob who hasn’t a clue how good tattooing can be.

Panter
Participant
@panter

If he’s happy with crap though, who are we to judge?
Some people just like tattoo’s, no matter how poor they are. Not something I understand but each to their own?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

The spider is ok but I would get the pin up reworked by a pro.

I know you are prob helping a mate out as practice skin but they shouldn’t take offence if you get it reworked by a professional.

The pin up has a lot of potential in there and could easily be saved.

Take care
Matthew

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I do agree on the pin up guys, usually paul is a good artist but i must admit he did a very poor job on the pin up. It will be getting fixed at some point in the future.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.