mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I wouldnt believe everything you see, Shane isnt that cocky, Josh isnt that whiny, Lea plays like she couldnt have stood up to that customer last week…….alot of stuff is hammed up for the cameras, but I do like the fact the ink is real, the competition is real, Bili, Josh and Shane will be out drinking everyweekend and are at conventions together many weekends, these guys are all friends………but the show needs to show alittle emotion

Tommy is a serious threat, good solid work all aroud, Lea, good tattoo artist, id collect a piece of ink from her, but she cant hang with these three………..cant wait for next tuesday

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I think they ask them to argue with each other because it makes for good TV entertainment. Because it wouldn’t be as interesting if they were all buddy-buddy, right?

I don’t like all the shouting at each other – which is why I’m glad Al got booted because of his loud mouth. You can tell there is heavy editing throughout the entire show though, to try to add to drama factor.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

What other challenges do you think will await the remaining artists?

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack
kcgreyhound;107487 wrote:
What other challenges do you think will await the remaining artists?

I have no idea, but I would like to see them do a fantasy themed tattoo, or maybe a full back piece, I thiink they should give the artist a little bit more than 7 hours per tattoo,
becausee some of those clients wouldnt let the artist do their thing so they have to take more time preparing a sketch all over again.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Hi Mr Chen where can you watch this as Spike Tv site only has a couple of episodes and it doesn’t run in order.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

spike tv website you can watch them all, UK can too free!

also in my area spike is running them several times a week in order, they were on yesterday

Station49
Participant
@station49

Yep. Spike TV only seems to be hosting the first episode and the most recent episode. So I have missed ep 2 & 3 also… Would be good if they had them all up.

Really good show regardless of some of the over dramatization.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.