Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Nuts…

The whole “Tramp Stamp” thing is waaaaaaay overblown, IMHO. I like them. I like them a LOT. In fact, I like them so much that I have one (check out my album) – and I’m a guy! I’m even straight. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think the lower back is one of the very best places to get tattooed – on either gender. Go for it!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

The real tramps / sluts are the ones that dress, talk and act like sluts. It isn’t one thing that makes anyone into a slut / tramp it’s the package. If you behave the same way, dress the same way and talk the same tattoo or not your a slut. If you don’t well tattoo or no your not a slut. So saying if you tattooed ‘F’ me on your forehead well that would pretty much turn you into one, but it’s more the meaning than the tattoo that would accomplish that and I bet anyone who would do that behave like sluts anyway.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks guys =)

I guess the stigma goes hand-in-hand with the ignorant public, just like with a lot of other things in life.

I appreciate the replies =)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Speaking of kitties, I’ve got a bunch of them. I have a pic of one of my kitties in my Just For Fun album. He’s sitting in a wine box. His name is Claude and he just turned 7 in January. I probably should not say how many I have, but I could start my own all kitty softball team. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Kitty softball team LOL! My kinda girl ๐Ÿ™‚

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

The argument that this is a tramp stamp is about as ridiculous as the “which pierced ear is the gay ear” argument. I like your idea of a tat, and I think it would look cool.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks kc ๐Ÿ™‚

Now that I think about it, the whole tramp stamp thing is so stupid, but I’m I asked the experts ๐Ÿ™‚

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Thaela – there’s no doubt you’ll encounter some flak from time to time from those with smooth brains. Ignore it.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
mrchen;107034 wrote:
dont let people kid you, we guys like them!

Absolutely. It gives us something to look at when we have the chick bent over the kitchen table on the first date.

j/k Go for it. Screw what people think.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

hehe =P

Now to get up the courage to actually make the appointment. That black linework’s gonna hurt like a bitch =/

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Thaela;107201 wrote:
hehe =P

Now to get up the courage to actually make the appointment. That black linework’s gonna hurt like a bitch =/

Yes it is – but you can do it!

Here’s the excruciatingly detailed blow-by-blow of my experience:

http://www.doubleveil.net/tattoo.htm

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
Zorba;107213 wrote:

Whew! I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse…lol. Sounds really painful… yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Neat site though, thanks for the link ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Zorba;107213 wrote:

Wow, quite a story. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Thaela;107224 wrote:
Whew! I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse…lol. Sounds really painful… yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Neat site though, thanks for the link ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! I’m a *guy*. If I can do it, you certainly can! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Touchรฉ ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but I’m still afraid for this lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.