Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I’ve done too ๐Ÿ™‚

Im doing my final year project atm too so LOVE you’re doing about tats. Is it sociology? From the questions you asked I don’t know what you expect to find. Other than tattoos and perceptions there were no themes. I think you should focus on the qualitative data from the comments rather than quantitative from the yes/no questions.

I didn’t know how to answer a lot of questions, my beliefs about tattoos and their history and why I get tattoos are totally different so didn’t know how to answer. My extra comments are quite lengthy so I hope they help a bit.

Excited to see your results. Good luck with your write up ๐Ÿ™‚

ChelseaM
Participant
@chelseam

Thanks guys!
Ive had quite a few emails and posts saying its difficult to answer in parts so thanks for struggling with it!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Yes its sociology! And il read through all the qualitative data, il be interested to see what’s revealed that wasnt suggested in the literature ๐Ÿ™‚

Also,

winged_angel;108326 wrote:
Let us know if it’s going to be published yeah? I’d love to read it!

If publishing doesnt turn out to be an option id be happy to send you a copy of the final product anyway to anyone who wants to private message me their email :). I cant promise it will be anything spectacular mind you ๐Ÿ˜› !
Chelsea x

ChelseaM
Participant
@chelseam

The questionnaire is now closed!

Thanks to each of the 74 people who participated, you’ve been a fantastic help ๐Ÿ™‚

Chelsea

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.