Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

Im going to go to the neighborhood guy that all my friends go too.. He has great reputation one of the best in bklyn my friends say. I did wanna goto the best possible but a 5 star place in the city is easily $5,000.. My friends have great work on them so Im going to go there..

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Darkrage600;106453 wrote:
Im going to go to the neighborhood guy that all my friends go too.. He has great reputation one oshopf the best in bklyn my friends say. I did wanna goto the best possible but a 5 star place in the city is easily $5,000.. My friends have great work on them so Im going to go there..

I would love to see some of this guys work. I think u should just save up to go to the shop u wanted to. Its a top notch hop.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;106454 wrote:
I would love to see some of this guys work. I think u should just save up to go to the shop u wanted to. Its a top notch hop.

I agree and would also like to see his portfolio.

If price is really that much of an issue though, head over to NJ where you at least save a few bucks but can still get a great artist. Check out Matt Lukesh and Chris Adamek. Neither specialize in Japanese style, but without even seeing the “neighborhood guy’s” portfolio, I am certain that they will do better work.

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

The guys name is Soner heres one of his tattoos http://sonertattooer.tumblr.com/post/12276074866/koi-sleeve-start-taken-with-instagram

– I’m actually changing my mind right now lol.. you guys are right I should find a better artist and pay the extra $.. I’m looking at adorned in NYC and they charge 150 an hour.. that would be much better.. check them out lemme know what you think

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600
D3FiANC3;106455 wrote:
I agree and would also like to see his portfolio.

If price is really that much of an issue though, head over to NJ where you at least save a few bucks but can still get a great artist. Check out Matt Lukesh and Chris Adamek. Neither specialize in Japanese style, but without even seeing the “neighborhood guy’s” portfolio, I am certain that they will do better work.

thanks im looking them up now

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the adorned shops are great and well respected. adamek is dope but he is super hard to get a booking. and that work you posted is meh.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Great work by David and Rodrigo, not sure of the price but I think they’re under 200.
http://www.northstartattoo.com/

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600
Adler;106470 wrote:
Great work by David and Rodrigo, not sure of the price but I think they’re under 200.
http://www.northstartattoo.com/

Wow thanks bro, Im lovin Davids work!! Im goin call them hopefully have a decent rate…

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

I am booked in for a chest plate and half sleeve and my artist has booked 4 x 6hr (after breaks) sessions but said may only need part of the final session.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

very hard question to answer dude, it’s like saying how long can a person run a marathon in? Every single tattoo artist work’s at a different speed.

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

Yea they are 200-250 an hour ;/

SpideyFan
@

My entire tattoo was done for only $10. Not many of you on here can say that.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
SpideyFan;106527 wrote:

Having seen it, I think you overpaid for it.

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

guys help me find someone good in NY. 3000 to spend, maybe a shop that’s sets a price or just someone good at $150 an hour.. I know not ALL artists are 200 an hour there has to be someone really good for 150..

Panter
Participant
@panter
SpideyFan;106527 wrote:

Or would want to…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.