mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Just a few pics about the Ink Master series, banners on the street, cast pics, judges, ads,
Im routing for my man Josh Woods from Nashvilles Black 13 Tattoo………….hope you will join me!
InkMasterPreview_header.jpg
inkmasterbanner.jpg
inkmasternyad.jpg
INKmaster1.jpg
InkMaster.jpg
cast_blog_ink_master.jpg
inkmasterposter.jpg
judgesinkmaster.jpg
6426067973_f9329b45f0_z.jpg
6426068319_1f1e316e07_z.jpg
79034997009514496.jpg
6426068819_b2113b6faa_m.jpg
ink-master-13.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

ink-master-5.jpg
heathersinn.jpg
lee.jpg
tommyhelm.jpg
shaneoneil.jpg
jeremymiller.jpg
jamesvaughn.jpg
bilivegas.jpg
b-tat.jpg
alfiction.jpg

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I saw this was on the other night – I caught the first episode, and they ran them all in order leading up to the new episode at 10pm. I like it so far, since I’m a tattoo newb and its really interesting to learn more about tattooing in the process of watching the show. I loved the last episode with the realism tattoos.

Not sure who I’m rooting for yet, but I’m sooo glad that Al Fliction guy (the obnoxious one) got sent off!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

fuck that show.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Im rooting for the series to be over as soon as possible.
Plastic spastic pretend shite!
What a bunch of bell ends.
I watch the first three the other night and switched between laughing really hard and making sick in my mouth.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

The whole premise reminds me of the phrase “jack of all trades, master of none.” They want someone who is great at everything and there are truly very few tattoo artists like that in the world, nor is there any need for such artists. Nonetheless, if I was an artist, I wouldn’t think twice about taking a spot on this show if I was offered. 100K is 100K. And I like the show. I can’t help but laugh at how bad some of these tattoos are when these are supposed to be “ink masters.” That fire hat? omfg I’d cut her hands off if she tattooed that on me. And what about the guy who wanted a full back piece in 5 hours? It’s TV. It’s there for entertainment. Lighten up.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
D3FiANC3;107068 wrote:
can’t help but laugh at how bad some of these tattoos are when these are supposed to be “ink masters.” That fire hat? omfg I’d cut her hands off if she tattooed that on me. And what about the guy who wanted a full back piece in 5 hours?

LOl yeah that firehat was really baaad… poor guy who got stuck with that. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want an artist I’ve never met or familiar with doing something permanent on me. No way I’d volunteer to be one of their “canvases”… yikes.

I did really like that realistic snow leopard one though. Not my cup of tea for myself, but it was a good piece of ink.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

so far all the tattoo showsin the last decade have been a disaster…………they all turned into drama and not tattoo shows

I like this one because at least they are going head to head in competition, Ive met Bili and Shane at conventions and I have alot of hours of Josh Woods ink, of course I want my boys to do good. I like Josh alot, he is a regular guy, no rockstar, Id like to see him with an extra 100k in his pocket

I’ll be in front of the TV every tuesday for the new eposidoes

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Wow that would be so cool to know they guys that are on that show! I’d definitely root for the ones if I had work by them.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Thaela;107087 wrote:
Wow that would be so cool to know they guys that are on that show! I’d definitely root for the ones if I had work by them.

Myself and another member have tattoos from Shane O’Neill so that’s why I’m rooting for him. He’s a little on the confident/cocky side but he has a right to be. I loved it when he told that blonde girl her tattoo was shit. I’d like to see him do something more out of his black and grey comfort zone though.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;107093 wrote:
Myself and another member have tattoos from Shane O’Neill so that’s why I’m rooting for him. He’s a little on the confident/cocky side but he has a right to be. I loved it when he told that blonde girl her tattoo was shit.

That would be me and agreed on all 3 points. I was happy to see him win the B&G challenge. 😀 I’m ok with him not being able to pull of the color stuff as I would only go to him for B&G anyway, though I am having him throw in some red blood on my next B&G tat from him.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
mrchen;107081 wrote:
so far all the tattoo showsin the last decade have been a disaster…………they all turned into drama and not tattoo shows

acutally tattoo wars was such an awesome show. too bad it only lasted a few episodes.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Could they have chosen a host whose not a giant douche? Jesus…what a tool that guy is. I won’t be watching this crap.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Amok;107101 wrote:
Could they have chosen a host whose not a giant douche? Jesus…what a tool that guy is. I won’t be watching this crap.

No doubt. What the hell is Navarro doing on there in the first place? And what qualifies him to be a judge, the fact he’s covered in shitty tattoos? I still watch it, though, even though I think much of it is a joke. At least it’s a little better than the other “ink” shows. I’m not sure who’s the bigger egomaniac, Kat or Ami.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I must be a neophyte saying this, but I like this and other tattoo shows on tv. It may not be the best art, but it does make tattooing more a part of the mainstream. If that’s the end result of this show, then it’s a success.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.