Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Got my skull hand piece done today! Free handed on By Lee Guy @ Skin Kandi Tattoo studio.

tell me what you think guys (please note the red on it is blood not ink)

Will post up more pictures when it’s healed.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like it. After it heals go back in and get the red out back in it. It makes it look cool.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk
buttwheat;105144 wrote:
I like it. After it heals go back in and get the red out back in it. It makes it look cool.

This. It’s awesome but i really like the way your blood makes it look as it is now, so get those spots in red ones its healed

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

not bad for a free tattoo is it?

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very Nice. I was expecting it would be BIG and you didn’t disappoint. When is the other hand getting the same treatment? Has your hand started to swell, as apparently a lot hand tattoos do?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah it’s already swelled and im in no rush for my other hand done going to fill the rest of my left arm and my right first.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ChrisvK;105148 wrote:
This. It’s awesome but i really like the way your blood makes it look as it is now, so get those spots in red ones its healed

thanks man

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I dont like the smoke out the eyes, but overall its good! And i agree with the red.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

the only thing i thought was that you have lots of “spots” of shading, the whole thing is b+g and then you have 3/4 random green spots? if you put the red in and some more of the gree i think then it would fit better but glad you’re happy with it ๐Ÿ™‚

So come on then wardy, what’s next?? lol x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;105226 wrote:
So come on then wardy, what’s next?? lol x

Got my spiders web over my elbow on the 19th & got my big oldschool pin up girl on the 24th to start my right arm off.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Looks good man

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;105266 wrote:
Looks good man

thanks man starting to get real coverage now wich is good:)

ZombieBelle
Participant
@zombiebelle

wow. i really like the green in it and agree with the others, def get some red in there. it adds to it quite a lot!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats, Wardy!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Panter
Participant
@panter

Nice work ๐Ÿ˜Ž

How was the pain?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.