Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Booked in today and paid them all in full!

Jan 14th – full hand piece (black and grey skull)
Jan 19th – spiders web on elbow (black and grey)
jan 24th – Big pin up girl down my forearm (black and grey with bit’s of red on her lips) ( the start of my right arm)

clay1680
@

cough..lame..cough. naw just kidding but i think the spider web thing on the elbow is a little trite at this point. if your stuck on that design then go for it just saying it has been used and abused for years now. cant wait to see the others and im sure youll post pics so make sure to keep us updated. also are these gonna be all done the same artist? just wondering…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Will be posting pictures as soon as im done, and I’ve been after a spider web for a few years now so it’s all good not to worry.

Nope not all done by the same artist

Pin up girl – Paul Terry
Hand Piece – Lee Guy
Spiders web – Nick Devine

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking forward to seeing pics, Wardy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Good choices. Those tattoos have been done repeatedly because they work.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie Tom;104866 wrote:

exactly tom! thanks man ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve chosen these tattoo’s because i saw them from a young age and nothing was changing my mind about them.

As for the pin up it won’t me my last one ill be having plenty of pin up’s ๐Ÿ˜€

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good deal, I booked another for mid february, black and gret raven in mid back, bright red and orange leaves, cant wait for more!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;104868 wrote:
good deal, I booked another for mid february, black and gret raven in mid back, bright red and orange leaves, cant wait for more!

very nice man! can’t wait to see your’s, all of your work is awesome be sure to post pictures when it’s done!! Loving your new rabbit piece also!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Go Wardy!!!! How many hours in total do you think you will need?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s 4 for the pinup, 2 for the spiders web but not sure for my hand piece. There all fully paid anyways so not really bothered.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk
Wardy;104893 wrote:
There all fully paid anyways so not really bothered.

thats the spirit;)
Be sure to post some pictures when theyre done, but i’m sure you will.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ChrisvK;104900 wrote:
thats the spirit;)
Be sure to post some pictures when theyre done, but i’m sure you will.

Will do matey will be posting pictures the day they are done ๐Ÿ˜€

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

congratulations wardy, dont go too fast though, you’ll be out of skin before you’re 30 and then what you gonna do to fulfil your cravings!? lol i quite like the anticipation of waiting in between them, but then i was really impatient at 19 too lol look forward to the pics babe x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;104955 wrote:
congratulations wardy, dont go too fast though, you’ll be out of skin before you’re 30 and then what you gonna do to fulfil your cravings!? lol i quite like the anticipation of waiting in between them, but then i was really impatient at 19 too lol look forward to the pics babe x

Yeah i can see what you mean about running out of space ๐Ÿ˜› don’t want to leave it to long though. I kind of want to be covered before im 35 so i can enjoy my tattoos when im young.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.