Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;101943 wrote:
i thought jonny bravo was one of your favourites!? he’s obsessed with farrah fawcett! the blond bombshell that he fantasizes about?? please tell me you know what im talking about!? 🙁

oh yeah i do, haha, you didn’t say that at first.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i said it in my first post lol i said you should just get a giant jonny bravo back piece with a dream bubble with farrah fawcett in it lol oh dear… i think im getting myself all discombobulated again… that or i’ve just gone a bit crazy lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;101947 wrote:
i said it in my first post lol i said you should just get a giant jonny bravo back piece with a dream bubble with farrah fawcett in it lol oh dear… i think im getting myself all discombobulated again… that or i’ve just gone a bit crazy lol

Discombobulate LOL amazing part of Sherlock holmes.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

congratulations, nothing better than having your latest ideas booked solid! I cant wait to see them

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;102006 wrote:
congratulations, nothing better than having your latest ideas booked solid! I cant wait to see them

thanks man, i can’t wait to show them

56belair
Participant
@56belair

I joke with my kids that I am going to get a Gingerbread man tattoo on my thumb, like DeeDee did in one episode of Dexter’s lab.
Looking forward to the Motorhead tatto.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
56belair;102009 wrote:
I joke with my kids that I am going to get a Gingerbread man tattoo on my thumb, like DeeDee did in one episode of Dexter’s lab.
Looking forward to the Motorhead tatto.

thanks man the motorhead tattoo will be up on the 6th

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.