Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well i booked in for my Motorhead tattoo today and also booked in for my Beavis tattoo. Google them if you don’t know what either of them are.

Im also booking in tommorow for the following.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Watch a lot of cartoons do you? :p

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

loved all of those growing up, i think the jonny bravo one should be a massive backpiece with a dream bubble of farrah fawcett… just for the lolz ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;101888 wrote:
Watch a lot of cartoons do you? :p

Not so much anymore because a lot of the Cartoon’s i watched are not on anymore. My childhood was great though and that’s what these mean to me. You know me don’t give a fuck what the Queen think’s if she told me ๐Ÿ˜›

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
kittykat200;101890 wrote:
loved all of those growing up, i think the jonny bravo one should be a massive backpiece with a dream bubble of farrah fawcett… just for the lolz ๐Ÿ˜€

No, not Farrah Fawcett. Blossom in a thong bikini.

For the record, I think Megas XLR is CN’s single greatest toon.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Post some pics up when done.

Looking forward to seeing that sleeve.

Take care
Matthew

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Sherav;101902 wrote:
Post some pics up when done.

Looking forward to seeing that sleeve.

Take care
Matthew

Thanks man all booked in and fully payed.

December 5th (Motorhead tattoo)
December 6th (Beavis and butthead tattoo)
December 16th (doing all the cartoon charectors shown above)

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Loved the cartoons growing up too. Obviously I’m a bit older as my set would be different…Road Runner, Wylie Coyote etc. Think yours should look great. I wish I could get booked in for my next one that quick.The guy I want to do it is booked out in 2012 and will start takng bookings for 2013 in Jan. But his work is worth the wait. Look forward to seeing pics of your new work

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
newdragon;101916 wrote:
Loved the cartoons growing up too. Obviously I’m a bit older as my set would be different…Road Runner, Wylie Coyote etc. Think yours should look great. I wish I could get booked in for my next one that quick.The guy I want to do it is booked out in 2012 and will start takng bookings for 2013 in Jan. But his work is worth the wait. Look forward to seeing pics of your new work

Yeah road runner is awesome just wasn’t one of my all time favorite’s.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

wardy that’s absolutly gonna be epic! as a fellow ’90s kid i highly approve of those characters for your sleeve

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ChrisvK;101920 wrote:
wardy that’s absolutly gonna be epic! as a fellow ’90s kid i highly approve of those characters for your sleeve

Thanks man! Yeah i can’t wait get it done only a couple of weeks to wait ๐Ÿ˜€

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

no problem m8, aah if only i had the funds to collect more ink

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
KnightHawk;101895 wrote:
No, not Farrah Fawcett. Blossom in a thong bikini.

For the record, I think Megas XLR is CN’s single greatest toon.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Except that Jonny Bravo wasnt obsessed with Blossom, lol at least stick with the authentic cartoon crush dude! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;101937 wrote:
lol at least stick with the authentic cartoon crush dude! ๐Ÿ˜€

Im not sure what you mean?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i thought jonny bravo was one of your favourites!? he’s obsessed with farrah fawcett! the blond bombshell that he fantasizes about?? please tell me you know what im talking about!? ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.